What's new

LOC and Working Boundary Hot Again?

Yeah out of 200 debates at a popular media channel, 70 were for attacking Pakistan. Of course the stats lie, Pakistanis lie and the world lies.
There is no point trying to deflect. Do you seriously think our media covers LOC violations with great enthusiasm? Get real, we don't pray to retaliate against Pakistan on a daily basis for LOC violations, it comes in as a side note on serious issues we cover domestically in media, Pakistan violates CFA and that's it, our reaction to that is indifference.

And that's to the people who seriously watch TV news. Pakistan gets coverage when you do something big. Or there is some big change in our relationship.

There is no point trying to deflect. Do you seriously think our media covers LOC violations with great enthusiasm? Get real, we don't pray to retaliate against Pakistan on a daily basis for LOC violations, it comes in as a side note on serious issues we cover domestically in media, Pakistan violates CFA and that's it, our reaction to that is indifference.

And that's to the people who seriously watch TV news. Pakistan gets coverage when you do something big. Or there is some big change in our relationship.
I just quoted something from your own people. The guy has a list of 200 debates. 70 out of 200 debates were focused on Pakistan, it does make a statement about the TRP and how it is a hot topic in India.

COVID and China are enough to lash India down to the ground filled with the burnt corpses..

Pak, meanwhile, needs to put 200% attention into Afganistan to consolidate her hard earned gains.....

I just quoted something from your own people. The guy has a list of 200 debates. 70 out of 200 debates were focused on Pakistan, it does make a statement about the TRP and how it is a hot topic in India.
Yeah, you just quoted something from my own people a random discussion, without any context, with no connection to LOC CFVs, is that the point you made? No, you said CFV's are to divert attention? What attention? Does CFVs ever make it to a prime time debate? No, then you linked me to a 2019 video, coming to the video, 2019 was the election year, and we almost went into war over Sri Nagar attack and Balakot bombing, so yeah, obviously a lot of debates will be on Pakistan.
It doesn't mean every year 35% of Indian news network discussions is about Pakistan.

Yeah, you just quoted something from my own people a random discussion, without any context, with no connection to LOC CFVs, is that the point you made? No, you said CFV's are to divert attention? What attention? Does CFVs ever make it to a prime time debate? No, then you linked me to a 2019 video, coming to the video, 2019 was the election year, and we almost went into war over Sri Nagar attack and Balakot bombing, so yeah, obviously a lot of debates will be on Pakistan.
It doesn't mean every year 35% of Indian news network discussions is about Pakistan.
CFVs are a means to fuel war hysteria.

CFVs are a means to fuel war hysteria.
Yeah no, as I said, nobody cares if there are CFV's. They happen year-round and going on for a long time, as long as the public is not harmed people are not bothered about it. And if GoI is actually causing CFVs to divert attention, they're doing a poor job at diverting attention. We are still focused on the pandemic as it was yesterday and the days before.

The LOC situation is cliche for most Indians and they are not even aware of it most of the time apart from making a rare mention on news channels. So, if it were to "divert attention", firing at LOC is the last thing this government or any government plans to do.
If it's like that care to explain why so many of your bunch are over here obsessing over Pakistan?

What is Bajwa doing in Saudi arabia?

Our enemy is on the edge of a steep cliff, we just need to give them a little push (or hard lol) and see them fall all the way down. I say light up the LOC/IB and hit the bastards hard.

If it's like that care to explain why so many of your bunch are over here obsessing over Pakistan?
haha when you fill up the forum with every tom dick and harry in India, even the local politics, Indians are bound to reply to posts. For the millionth time, a Pakistani pretend it's his forum lol. If it was so, why don't you stop SE optimising to Indian search results. Or stop discussing India's affairs.

haha when you fill up the forum with every tom dick and harry in India, even the local politics, Indians are bound to reply to posts. For the millionth time, a Pakistani pretend it's his forum lol. If it was so, why don't you stop SE optimising to Indian search results. Or stop discussing India's affairs.

First thing Gangedeshis do in the mornings now... visit PDF then make cucumber pradesh

I agree, you provide such a comic relief.

We let you enjoy your morning here at PDF before you have to face whats going on around you the rest of the day... your whole indian state is at risk of collapse including while your poor army is completely helpless. All due to the amount of hatred you have built up with Kashmiris/your neighbors over the decades

Indian armed forces are already very highly demoralized. Indias healthcare system is in a state of collapse yet your army has not even raised a finger to help. No one has asked why?

In every developed country from America, Europe, Israel, Japan, China to even developing nations such as Egypt, Turkey, Bangladesh, Pakistan its armed forces took direct action in a state of emergency. Even western media has been asking why hindustani military has not took direct action such as setting up field hospitals, providing their own supply, enforcing SOPs, setting up supply lines, etc...

The reason Hindustan has not is due to a very simple yet overlooked reason. Most of Indias army is in Kashmir (800k+ troops). The rest are along the LAC and fighting insurgents in the east & central india. Simply put if India starts moving troops out of kashmir to help in the hindi belt mainland, then kashmir will go up in flames. If India moves troops away from the LOC/IB/LAC then Pakistan/China can take action. If India moves troops away from its domestic maoist insurgency in the east/south then atleast 2-3 states will be engulfed in complete insurgency.

Simply put the Indian army CANNOT help in the same manner other nations have helped due to them being an anti-people force that is not accepted by most Indians and also because it would be left vulnerable to neighbors (pakistan/china).

Gangedeshis are being forced to die without oxygen while their own state/army is completely helpless due to the amount of hatred they have built up with their neighbors/kashmiris over the decades... Allah surely has his ways....

You know you have hit new lows when even Bangladesh has closed its borders and is implementing shoot on sight to Indians attempting to cross :D only a matter of time before Nepal does the same.

Back
Top Bottom