What's new

LIVE | PTI Jalsa In Peshawar | Imran Khan Address Today In Peshawar Powershow

We got so many members who are connected to military, what is the current mood? They expected this response? Or wait game for this to fizzle out?

You gotta feel sorry for them as they know right from wrong, but have to be loyal to their loved ones.

But the thing is Pakistan transcends all other loyalties and they need to keep that in mind.

US itself did all the dirty work meeting with every person involved while asked establishment to stay neutral and don't help out Khan and they'll be clean as usual.

Khan played a game of nerves and opposition crumbled and exposed lotas.
Khan had put further pressure on Service chiefs for NSC endorsement of letter after 27th Jalsa.

Establishment was still neutrals untill khan filed a case on 63-A to keep the lotas out of game and keeping PMLQ on his side by offering CM punjab seat.

Finally establishment have to intervene and switch the loyalties of allies and getting the required numbers

Khan had hit another sixer on sunday through speaker ruling but boys made sure to reverse things.

After that there was de facto marital law and every move of Khan was declined.
Imran khan submitted a petition declined
Imran khan fomed a commission declined

As there was no time limit given in Verdict Khan tired to use to advantage and that made establishment furious and crossed all the limits on the night of 9th april and completely exposed themselves and Khan walked out as champion.

Now Khan will keep hitting them without naming them and public already knows all the characters.

Respect is only for those who deserves it not for those who demand it. pindi boys should understand this as quickly as possible

Looks like the whole Peshawar was on streets to attend PTI Jalsa.

The message was loud and clear, puppets and their facilitators rejected by people of Pakistan.
----

* Imran Khan highlighted that 2011 NATO attack killed 28 Pakistani soldiers.

* He also highlighted that CIA Spy Raymond Davis killed 2 Pakistani civilians in Lahore in broad daylight in 2011

---

He also said around ~400 US/NATO Drone attacks took place in Pakistan in both PMLN/PPP government

hwqlus485to81.png

Demand: People of Pakistan have rejected the puppet government. Free and fair Fresh elections must be held immediately.

IK needs to mature as a politician now. Jazbaati alone doesn’t bring results. A seasoned politician listens to all sides.

I agree with you, that's exactly my point. Communication channels should always be kept open.

Publicity stunts should be ignored. Even a layman can see what the invitation is about.

No, they won't risk that. it can lead to civil war
Civil war is imminent, unless they retreat and accept the demand of fresh elections, which by the way is the right thing to do.

By not arresting him, they can just delay it but sooner or later the war will go bloody once Khan starts knocking at their doors. And after the 3 jalsa, peshawar, khi and lahore and after the Eid, my prediction is that fireworks will start.

I agree with you, that's exactly my point. Communication channels should always be kept open.

Publicity stunts should be ignored. Even a layman can see what the invitation is about.
I think he did the right thing. Time of deals is gone. There is one simple demand,. thats it. nothing else to talk about

We already lost many Pakistanis in and foot soldiers in a war that isn't ours.

Now same PMLN/PPP (PDM) puppet government is installed to restart drone attacks and give bases to US/NATO

We don't want bomb blasts, bhatta khori (extortion), land grabbing in our cities and villages. Last 2 decades were devastating for Pakistan.

Imran Khan govt was removed because he resisted & confronted foreign presence/interference in Pakistan.

--

As a resident of Karachi, I hate MQM. Now there are preparations to bring back Altaf criminal and open their sector offices.

--

Pakistanis Reject Imported PDM Government

Why the **** this PMLN is so Ladli of establishment

Maryam openly abusing Generals and calling for mutiny and get reward of PM house

Atta Tarar today openly threatening public
Now this😡😡😡😡

PMLN never respected any institution, they have history of attacking Supreme Court, Armed Forces. You can check past speeches of Nawaz Sharif, Talal Chaudhry.. they're full of hateful speeches.

--

Imran Khan only strengthened Pakistan, even in power he never took illegal/chaotic road. Even now, despite having majority street power he's playing calm.

--

Now journalists will book 300 airline tickets on every puppet PM foreign visit. Sab ko maal milega, foreign tours bhi.

PTI govt saved $22 billion foreign reserves in the treasure in 3.5 years, PDM govt will empty it in 3.5 months. Just watch.

Back
Top Bottom