What's new

LIVE | PTI Jalsa In Peshawar | Imran Khan Address Today In Peshawar Powershow

I am afraid IK is being mislead again. What he needs to understand is that thugs we have in the military and puppet government will NEVER leave by such PEACEFUL protests. People of Pakistan need to go in millions and surround the Supreme Court, High Courts, The Parliaments and the GHQ & Military Offices in every city of Pakistan. This is the only way to DO IT.

I’ve heard that after the Karachi and Lahore rallies Imran Khan will descend on Islamabad for the final showdown.

Holy shit, I think he will sweep in elections with more than 2/3rd if its a fair election.
That seems very much likely, if fair elections take place. But this is a big IF. This is what this govt was brought for. Droping EVM, removing the 1crore (approx) overseas vote, planting your men in the system and make things happen in your favor. Then the selection of your favourite person for the powerful post.

It is still time to announce fresh elections. Listen to the legitimate demand of common Pakistanis.

View attachment 834046

Mark my words. These illegitimate scammers will delay the elections considerably. It is not in their interest to hold elections in a few months from now. You will see that they will delay the elections by at least a year.

This should be unacceptable to PTI. Elections must be held as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom