What's new

LIVE: Protest in London against India's Kashmir crackdown

Umar27

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Salam Guys

Well in London 15th August 1pm start their will be yet another protest from a very very long line of protest history at the indian high commission.

This is being done since Pakistan will now on a National level be commemorating it as a black day so it will be a black day demo going on.

I personally will be their InshaAllah and i will be doing photography for the event and will be posting it all here on PDF for all to see.

I wish i could do film too but i havent got the right lens for my DSLR one that would be silent when it focus hunts as that horrid noise they make ruins your footage. However i will try to get as much good footage on my phone too.

I wish some bjp types come to do a counter demo there too coz when that happens the Sikhs just absolutely F***in lose it and go on full charge LOL and the sanghis bolt off faster than usain bolt it is a sight to see:omghaha:

I will be posting everything from that day on this very thread i wont make a new thread for it guys so until then we speak

Inshaallah I shall be there to support brothers. Is there any social media group where we can get updates about the timing and all??

Salam Guys

Well in London 15th August 1pm start their will be yet another protest from a very very long line of protest history at the indian high commission.

This is being done since Pakistan will now on a National level be commemorating it as a black day so it will be a black day demo going on.

I personally will be their InshaAllah and i will be doing photography for the event and will be posting it all here on PDF for all to see.

I wish i could do film too but i havent got the right lens for my DSLR one that would be silent when it focus hunts as that horrid noise they make ruins your footage. However i will try to get as much good footage on my phone too.

I wish some bjp types come to do a counter demo there too coz when that happens the Sikhs just absolutely F***in lose it and go on full charge LOL and the sanghis bolt off faster than usain bolt it is a sight to see:omghaha:

I will be posting everything from that day on this very thread i wont make a new thread for it guys so until then we speak
Use manual focus

Dal Khalsa Facebook is saying 12 not 1pm but whatever updates from any source i will post

Use manual focus
Still a rookie on that mate
However i found found that filming in 60 fps really reduces focus hunting

Dal Khalsa Facebook is saying 12 not 1pm but whatever updates from any source i will post

Still a rookie on that mate
However i found found that filming in 60 fps really reduces focus hunting
If u like film look get 35mm wide lens or telephoto lens so u can sit on otherside of street and get close up on subjects.

Just buy a used Go pro, mount it on your shoulder and focus on the event.

If u like film look get 35mm wide lens or telephoto lens so u can sit on otherside of street and get close up on subjects.

I have the standard 18-55 mm lens in future i will be looking at a 75-300 one or a 10-18 for landscaping

Ikram Junaidi
Updated August 11, 2019

5d4f84305369d.png

The appeal was made at a press conference addressed by Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfi Bukhari (pictured) and SAPM on Health Dr Zafar Mirza at the Press Information Department. — DawnNewsTV/File

ISLAMABAD: Announcing the launch of health cards for the families of deserving expatriates, the government on Saturday appealed to overseas Pakistanis to hold protests outside the Indian high commissions and embassies across the world on August 15 when Independence Day is observed in India.

The appeal was made at a press conference addressed by Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfi Bukhari and SAPM on Health Dr Zafar Mirza at the Press Information Department.

Mr Bukhari said that the government had decided to observe August 14, Pakistan’s Independence Day, as the day of solidarity with the Kashmiri people and August 15 as a black day to protest against India’s decision to strip Occupied Kashmir of its special status in the constitution.

“As I have lived abroad, I am aware how much weightage is given to protests in foreign countries. I appeal to every overseas Pakistani to reach outside Indian high commission or embassy on August 15 and hold protests. Moreover they should also convince their friends to participate in the protests as it is a humanitarian issue,” he said.

Mr Bukhari said that he would participate in a protest outside the Indian High Commission in London.

Dr Mirza announced extension of the Sehat Sahulat Programme to the overseas Pakistani labourers and their families back home.

“Overseas Pakistani labours are working day and night in foreign lands and send precious remittance to the country which is the main source of foreign exchange. Now this is time for us to give them social protection,” he said.

“Providing Sehat Insaf Card to overseas Pakistani labours will be a unique example of collaboration between two ministries. Under this initiative, the Ministry of National Health Services and the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development will work together to provide healthcare facilities to overseas Pakistani workers and their families,” Dr Mirza said.

He said the scheme would be launched from Oct 15 and its beneficiaries would be those overseas Pakistani labourers who had recently come under the government social security net for one year starting from the date of their registration. The old protected overseas Pakistani labourers will be allowed to have health cards on a self-finance basis.

“The family of a beneficiary will include spouse and unmarried children of an overseas Pakistani. Each family has a limit of Rs720,000 per year to fulfil its need for health care services,” Dr Mirza said.

“The Sehat Sahulat Programme is part the poverty alleviation initiative of the government which is working to provide financial protection to poor and marginalised sectors of population against unaffordable healthcare expenditure,” he said.

Published in Dawn, August 11th, 2019

https://www.dawn.com/news/1499273

Back
Top Bottom