What's new

List your most favorite Ancient Chinese Generals!

Is Guan Yu and Lu Bu really popular characters in China?

That is Lv Bu, not Lu Bu.
So many Chinese people like Guan Yu, but not many Chinese people like Lv Bu.
Because loyalty is a traditional Chinese spirit.

Chinese hates traitors, Lv Bu is the China version Lancelot.

Depend on what you consider Chinese, I would include SOME ethnic minorities, but carefully draw the line on the sand for other, to avoid hurting international sensitivity.

Yes, they have some very nice designs.

But they always try to make the characters more and more Caucasian looking.

Firstly Japanese people are caucasian fetish and secondly they want to make sure this game sells globally. So they had to gather up the ideas, modernize and give it a western touch etc ;)

Li Rusong. In Korea, he did the same thing Peng Dehuai did 300 years later. Japan's invasion north was stopped at Pyongyang and rolled back all the way to Fushan.

Li Rusong. In Korea, he did the same thing Peng Dehuai did 300 years later. Japan's invasion north was stopped at Pyongyang and rolled back all the way to Fushan.

I think its bit different, Peng Dehuai faced far more superior United Nation forces. But what Li Rusong faced was lines of undiciplined but experienced savages whereas the Ming army was much better trained and organized though lack of experience.
1297354884_1727.jpg

孙武/子Sun Wu/Zi,

项羽Xiang Yu, 韩信Han Xin, 曹操Cao Cao, 李世民 Lǐ Shìmín

edit: forgot 岳飞Yue Fei and 袁崇焕 Yuan Chonghuan, the tragic heroes.

why Li Shimin? he was just a guy who kicked the rotten Ming's 'gate', He didnt do anything exceptional in terms of tactics certainly not strategically otherwise his army wouldnt be disintegrated so quickly!

why Li Shimin? he was just a guy who kicked the rotten Ming's 'gate', He didnt do anything exceptional in terms of tactics certainly not strategically otherwise his army wouldnt be disintegrated so quickly!
OMG can't believe you mixed 李自成 up with 李世民.

At any rates, I would rate Prince Regent Dorgon above any late Ming/early Qing commander.

OMG can't believe you mixed 李自成 up with 李世民.

At any rates, I would rate Prince Regent Dorgon above any late Ming/early Qing commander.

yes my bad, i mixed them up`!:sick:

I think its bit different, Peng Dehuai faced far more superior United Nation forces. But what Li Rusong faced was lines of undiciplined but experienced savages whereas the Ming army was much better trained and organized though lack of experience.
1297354884_1727.jpg

That drawing was made by 王可伟. He maks some pretty good and historically accurate war paintings throughout different ages. If you're interested, you can google up alot of his work:

u1584p28t3d1484706f326d.jpg

c8fkq02q.jpg

89073.jpg

56405802.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom