What's new

List of countries by suicide rate

3 major East Asian countries in the top 10 is not a coincedence. It's more likely for Mongoloid peoples to commit suicide than for other races. It think it has also something to with the genes if someone kills themself

yeah..I think same.
but why is lanka having more suicide than India.. because we indians are super cometitive.

I don't think so buddy. You should live in Sri Lanka to experience the competitiveness going on there especially in education and Sri Lankans believe in honor strongly. A slight loss in honor can lead to a suicide.

3 major East Asian countries in the top 10 is not a coincedence. It's more likely for Mongoloid peoples to commit suicide than for other races. It think it has also something to with the genes if someone kills themself

does a belief in afterlife or rebirth affect it?

haan haan karty hain suicide kya jaldi hai ? ab to zardari president bhi nhi raha . tu kha lena chawwal biryani humary marny per zalim

Bhai Jaan aisi baatein aapke muh se achhi nahi lagti. Bhabhi jaan se ladai-jhagda to nahi ho gaya hai na??

I think suicide is the most bravest job in life. I mean killing myself, how much courage I would need, can you guess? And sometimes suicide means, I am not compromising with my fate, and situation.

Wait, I am not talking about suicide attack that involves killing others.
It is sometimes like jumping of a burning skyscraper

I think suicide is the most bravest job in life. I mean killing myself, how much courage I would need, can you guess? And sometimes suicide means, I am not compromising with my fate, and situation.

Wait, I am not talking about suicide attack that involves killing others.

BS... No bravery involved in this shamefull act. It's not bravery but an impulsive moment clouding someone's judgement abilities.
If he or she can take a pause for few seconds/ minutes the greatest sin can be avoided.

yeah..I think same.
but why is lanka having more suicide than India.. because we indians are super cometitive.

why is pakistan so low on rate ... @Alpha1 :D
Don't know maybe religious or social stigma..
Going to a shrink is a stigma too!

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it brave? It means you are running away from the problem rather than facing it, taking the easy way out, not to mention think about your family and how they would feel.

Sometimes, there lefts no option/solution. Sometimes no light is seen at the end of the tunnels. I am taking about such situation.

Sometimes, there lefts no option/solution. Sometimes no light is seen at the end of the tunnels. I am taking about such situation.

There si no such thing called no options/ solutions? People always have choices and some one choosing sucide is taking the shortcuts and not brave enough to face reality and endure pain/ test of reality.

There si no such thing called no options/ solutions? People always have choices and some one choosing sucide is taking the shortcuts and not brave enough to face reality and endure pain/ test of reality.

You can't say that. What if you are about to become a homeless person? In such situations I would rather end my life.

You can't say that. What if you are about to become a homeless person? In such situations I would rather end my life.

Again, it's about picking up one of the possible solution... face it and take actions to get home back/ work harder to build new home or pick easy path to end ur life and leav youe dependents to suffer fo whole life..... Sorry that's not human!!

Back
Top Bottom