What's new

List of countries by suicide rate

I actually don't know how to reply to this. :undecided: Article is extreme and it left me quite speechless. Those are sickos, and i tend to steer clear of people that raise red flags in the weird and creepy department.
And generally, i don't like weaklings that search for an escape, because if you hang out with them, inevitably you'll have to listen to their wailing and crying when he or she hits a crisis.

Maybe in regards to being easy to pick a girl up, you need to know there are just one or two types you can take home so easy, the goldigging whores (or just whores by nature) and the desperate, disillusioned (husband cheats, doesn't understand, neglects her) ones.
The woman that is seeking a partner in my years (late 20's, early 30's) is actually looking for the father of her children and she wont put out so quickly without thorough checks and vetting. I doubt it's any different in the US.

It's totally different ball game then when i was in my late teens, early 20's, we were all high/drunk or just full of youthful spirit, libido's running wild, everyone wanted to try out new frontiers, yes it's not hard.

I always thought you were here in the states. Nah well in Manhattan it is not hard at all even older women, most women looking to settle here do not go to bars looking for the father of her children because there ain't a man in a bar looking to do that anyway you feel me? As for the bold that still goes on and even more so than perhaps in your time (I am 19 going on 20 next week :D).

As for depressed people like I said idk how they do it but just its wrong to say they cannot get any because of the one example I gave you sex is one of their outlets.

I always thought you were here in the states. Nah well in Manhattan it is not hard at all even older women, most women looking to settle here do not go to bars looking for the father of her children because there ain't a man in a bar looking to do that anyway you feel me? As for the bold that still goes on and even more so than perhaps in your time (I am 19 going on 20 next week :D).

As for depressed people like I said idk how they do it but just its wrong to say they cannot get any because of the one example I gave you sex is one of their outlets.

i edited my last post just now, please read it, contains relevant info i remembered. I think i was in shock while reading that article because my subconsciousness knew i know someone like that.

This is how I imagined to suicide in 2004

suicide is for weaklings, chin up, chest out and march onward like a man! :agree:

i edited my last post just now, please read it, contains relevant info i remembered. I think i was in shock while reading that article because my subconsciousness knew i know someone like that.

I read your edit, so did you ditch your friend then? Yeah I heard of those sites. My friend was different it was back in high school when we were 16 and his drinking got him into a bit of trouble so he was ordered to attend AA group and was on probation. I felt responsible because I was the one who handed him his first drink and so since I was driving by 17 I used to pick him up and stuff. Fortunately he is good now and in college so all is well. :) He wasn't a sex addict though its just I saw a few at his meetings.

I read your edit, so did you ditch your friend then? Yeah I heard of those sites. My friend was different it was back in high school when we were 16 and his drinking got him into a bit of trouble so he was ordered to attend AA group and was on probation. I felt responsible because I was the one who handed him his first drink and so since I was driving by 17 I used to pick him up and stuff. Fortunately he is good now and in college so all is well. :) He wasn't a sex addict though its just I saw a few at his meetings.

I see him let's say, once every two months, still fitnessing, still asking grandma for money, still jobless, though he atleast stopped using that site. Now he tells me he jerks off for hours. Still in troubles i'd say.

But i loose interest with him, i'm not the type of person that will go out of his way to make a point to someone about their own life. I told him a solution to his problems (ie stopping fitness, i even suggested he tones it down from 6 days a week to like 3-4 days, when i realized totally quitting was not an option for him), but if the guy doesn't get it's not my fault.
And for him to be raping me constantly with his "so many things went wrong today, i don't know what i'm gonna do", no thanks. Don't need it. I told you a solution, use it, i won't let you abuse me.
I actually think he is becoming retarded from all the tuna fish and chicken and fitness schedule. He daydreams about being an inventor and that he will think of one invention and it will save him...../facepalm

There's eternal night for 6 months + nothing much to do + not many prospects for the "good life".

Lots of Slavic countries on that list at the top end. Slavs are very self destructive people if things don't go like they are supposed to, it quickly goes into alcoholism and then more. First 20 has 9 Slavic countries.

You mean that 7 countries are Slavic in the top 20, don't you? Lithuania and Latvia are mainly Baltic countries though Balts are closely related to Slavs.

I see him let's say, once every two months, still fitnessing, still asking grandma for money, still jobless, though he atleast stopped using that site. Now he tells me he jerks off for hours. Still in troubles i'd say.

But i loose interest with him, i'm not the type of person that will go out of his way to make a point to someone about their own life. I told him a solution to his problems (ie stopping fitness, i even suggested he tones it down from 6 days a week to like 3-4 days, when i realized totally quitting was not an option for him), but if the guy doesn't get it's not my fault.
And for him to be raping me constantly with his "so many things went wrong today, i don't know what i'm gonna do", no thanks. Don't need it. I told you a solution, use it, i won't let you abuse me.
I actually think he is becoming retarded from all the tuna fish and chicken and fitness schedule. He daydreams about being an inventor and that he will think of one invention and it will save him...../facepalm

LOL at his jerking off :rofl:
You are right though some people ain't worth it, I will help someone but only if I see they are willing to help themselves. You cannot hold people's hand especially since many are grown *** people.

In other words, ignorance is bliss.

it truely is ... but you might inadvertently kill yourself ... :D

This is how I imagined to suicide in 2004, not decided to suicide actually, but just imagination, lol old days.

402935.png

My concern was if nobody gets disgusted seeing my cadaver as like a man who hangs himself and his tongue comes out. Offff, that looks disgusting.

I wanted to be drunk, write a note, and then inject load of patrol in my vain, and entering into the vary nice world. lol.
would you consider sleeping pills .. ?

Let me help you all people.... Suicides are caused by few factors.... Your mind (thinking) and two planets which are moon and jupiter. Moon causes more suicide than any planet. Every human goes through mahadasha, antardasha, dasha, sade sati of saturn etc etc. When moon dasha starts and moon in negative house of your horoscope chart than u can suicide or become mentaly ill or even become terrorists or do crime. Jupiter is another emotional frequency planet. Majority of pisces zodiac people are chubby because jupiter is fat planet. How to avoid suicide? By wearing pearl in your ring finger. By meditation as meditation will make moon strong. Control the talk between your mind and soul. Most people talk with themself. Think positive and u get positive. Its law of attraction.

Dont know why Suicide rates are very high in the 4 South Indian states while being extremely low in Punjab, Bihar and UP. Can any South Indian friend throw a light on this phenomenon.

You mean that 7 countries are Slavic in the top 20, don't you? Lithuania and Latvia are mainly Baltic countries though Balts are closely related to Slavs.

Yeah, my bad. Culturally the two groups are quite similar, one could probably find some common denominators why the suicide rate is so high in between them.

Do you have.... List of countries by number of suicide bomber :D

Back
Top Bottom