What's new

List of 10 poorest countries in the world

When you take London train bombings and spanish bombings - Most of those people were of Pak Origin and they had their terrorist training and indoctrination in pak one time or other.

Most of the recent terrorists make it a point to visit pakistan atleast once as if they are going on a piligramage.

They visit the Pak-Afghan border region where the terrorists train, the camps from our side have been dismantled, right now all the terrorists are graduating from Talib controlled areas of Afghanistan. And the people you quoted were of Pakistani origin, but since they had now become naturalized citizens of the nations they had attacked, they were their responsibility................I don't get it, Amir Khan(boxer) is of Pakistani origin, but no one calls him Pakistani because he is winning good name for his country, however all the terrorists were also naturalized citizens, why call them Pakistani ?

In recent years, many new terrorist groups have emerged in Pakistan, several existing groups have reconstituted themselves, and a new crop of militants has emerged, more violent and less conducive to political solutions than their predecessors

And they have had their A$$ handed to them by the Security forces, any other terrorist organization trying to raise it's ugly head will meet the same fate if not worse....................

Turkey is in the blue 65 for IMF $12,476 per cap. 50 $13,900 Per cap on World Bank and $11,200 per cap 76 on fact book. Hopefully we can further cooperate with our Pakistani brothers in all fields to better their economy.

They visit the Pak-Afghan border region where the terrorists train, the camps from our side have been dismantled, right now all the terrorists are graduating from Talib controlled areas of Afghanistan. And the people you quoted were of Pakistani origin, but since they had now become naturalized citizens of the nations they had attacked, they were their responsibility................I don't get it, Amir Khan(boxer) is of Pakistani origin, but no one calls him Pakistani because he is winning good name for his country, however all the terrorists were also naturalized citizens, why call them Pakistani ?

I did not call them Pakistani, I clearly mentioned Pak-Origin People.

Dr.Evil, it would be better that you watch the red line, Capt America has been sent packing, hope you are not the one to go next.

Instead of your usual Pakistan bashing posts, try to read something on net and learn how militancy works and how fuel is provided to it. Poverty is one of the factors, but as per what you are trying to say, those people were more likely ideological rather then due to poverty.

If you saw someone attacking your people, your home, your country, i believe you would likely be ready to die to defend things which are sacred to you.

Thus these attackers are thinking as if they are under attack and they have to respond, how they respond, that is the real problem and debatable question.

This thread is about top ten poor countries, keep the discussion to that, don't bring in your own agenda.

Poverty is one of the major reasons why these civil wars rage on for decades.

And civil war is another kind of terrorism, plus plzzz find out what terrorism means.

Dr.Evil, it would be better that you watch the red line, Capt America has been sent packing, hope you are not the one to go next.

Instead of your usual Pakistan bashing posts, try to read something on net and learn how militancy works and how fuel is provided to it. Poverty is one of the factors, but as per what you are trying to say, those people were more likely ideological rather then due to poverty.

If you saw someone attacking your people, your home, your country, i believe you would likely be ready to die to defend things which are sacred to you.

Thus these attackers are thinking as if they are under attack and they have to respond, how they respond, that is the real problem and debatable question.

This thread is about top ten poor countries, keep the discussion to that, don't bring in your own agenda.

Poverty is one of the major reasons why these civil wars rage on for decades.

And civil war is another kind of terrorism, plus plzzz find out what terrorism means.

I am not into Pak bashing, I was only raising a point and saying to all the members that Poverty is not a reason for terrorism. If poverty was the reason, we would have seen more terrorists in India,as it have plenty of poor people.

Cause of terrorism is other factors.

Wheather you accept that Point is upto you.

I am not into Pak bashing, I was only raising a point and saying to all the members that Poverty is not a reason for terrorism. If poverty was the reason, we would have seen more terrorists in India,as it have plenty of poor people.

Cause of terrorism is other factors.

Wheather you accept that Point is upto you.

I have already accepted that, which is very clear in my previous post that people do it for ideological reasons, poverty is just one small factor which gives these ideologists to hunt for people who they can use, as poor people are susceptible to being turned into tools of terrorism.

well civil war is a much bigger concern than terrorism(even if ur the producer or the affected)what is civil war-a combination of terrorism,human right suppression and poverty,i dont know can poverty create terrorism or civil war but i know 1 thing poverty can really b created if u have a civil war going on,many of the poorest nations r classic example

well what surprised me is that Afghan is not on the list,they r making some progress i think

afghanistan has security/terror related problems mostly but it is not as bad as many african countries in terms of poverty and famine etc and doesn't have drought like few african countries btw interesting fact is afghanistan has a higher internet penetration rate than bangladesh.Millions of afghans refugees from pakistan have returned and the number of afghan refugees in pakistan is down to about 1.7 million so things are improved alot infact nearly all the problems are in the south-western pashtun belt western a-stan is quite peaceful and stable.

Last edited:
afghanistan has security/terror related problems mostly but it is not as bad as many african countries in terms of poverty and famine etc and doesn't have drought like few african countries btw interesting fact is afghanistan has a higher internet penetration rate than bangladesh.Millions of afghans refugees from pakistan have returned and the number of afghan refugees in pakistan is down to about 1.7 million so things are improved alot infact nearly all the problems are in the south-western pashtun belt western a-stan is quite peaceful and stable.

As you rightly said, there are huge problems in the country, but not everything is gloomy. if you look at the majority of north, central and western afghanistan, there is real progress, peace and security. Economy, peace, educational progress, freedom, job security etc is really good in these areas especailly western city of Herat and Northern city of Balkh. Big parts of east especially jalabad and Laghman provinces are doing very good, although south is suffering badly, we hope it gets changed and people of south start having a normal life just like their brothers in other part of the country.

Back
Top Bottom