What's new

Link between ISI-Maoists revealed

Very well then,
Btw Is that what you Pakistani's call a freedom fighter- people who destroy schools, hospitals etc. and earn their livelihood from kidnapping, extortion etc.

Terrorism is in response to Indian state sponsored terror.

i accept that our agencies are crap but they have been successful in saving india to much extent.

Is that why some of you get so jealous of our ISI? And blame everything on ISI.

Youve gotta be kiddin me... first they accused China n now ISI...lol... atleast stick to one statement...

i accept that our agencies are crap but they have been successful in saving india to much extent.
now i dont see bomb blast which i used to hear earlier;) and its good that RAW have been activated again like last time it was activated in 1968 and gave result in 2 years in 71;)
Its remind me about ISI when its first time activited in 1987 after getting trained by CIA and as a results 14 nation seceded from Russia . Now same ISI with increased capabilities different opponent but I don't think that this opponent can survive If it divided into 15 pieces.:azn:.. Don't Forget IB and MI.

I don't quite understand you logic. There seems to be no merit in your comment. Why are you calling your countrymen rats?? No wonder they want independence and live free.

They are nothing more than rats, taking funds from china and following instructions from ISI and killing innocent civilians what else are they??? My logic is we can do what we want in Pakistan's interior matters if ISI keeps interfering in ours.

Its remind me about ISI when its first time activited in 1987 after getting trained by CIA and as a results 14 nation seceded from Russia . Now same ISI with increased capabilities different opponent but I don't think that this opponent can survive If it divided into 15 pieces... Don't Forget IB and MI.
As of now we all know who is at verge of dividing oneself ...... And we all know ISI had its share as well... All the best.

As of now we all know who is at verge of dividing oneself ...... And we all know ISI had its share as well... All the best.

Intelligence in the real world isn't perfect. Watching too many Bollywood movies to serve your craving for ego is only hurting yourself.

If this is the way you measure recent failures of ISI, then I think its a compliment compared to the 'world's best' Intelligence agencies i.e. CIA and FBI who knew the 9/11 hijackers were on a 'no fly' list and the best air force that couldn't scramble to find the planes.

Thinking clearly isn't hard, but it wont happen until you country drops its ISI paranoia. Its honestly getting old.

Come on dude...India and Pakistan are not friends...so of course they will help to each of the anti national elements...This is expected...The news should be made when ISI is not helping to Maoist people..that should be a news item in PDF....

How is the ISI going to go to Northern India? It be logical that China is helping the Maoists, not the ISI, lol.

Back
Top Bottom