What's new

Link between ISI-Maoists revealed

If it makes you feel good about yourself then sure, it 'saved' India and gave your country a good rep of blaming the most silly characters for spying like pigeons and camels.

whatever floats your boat:lol:
can u refute my post?

The great alliance is forming:

State actors: China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal and Bhutan
+
Non-state actors: Maoists, northeast freedom fighters

Plz Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka. ahahah my my. You donlt have a clue do you? You think ppl are clueless? Maoists and freedom fighter in India are a dying breed. They only exist because of govt inefficienies. Once, India leaps ahead as it grows steadly, it will disappear. YOu can already see ppl saying F U to terrorists. So, keep on supporting such policies. The World will get wind of it and when it does, be prepared for the backlash.....

whatever floats your boat
can u refute my post?

I don't see any reason to even comment or challenge other than laugh at this thread. Bringing any news from the famous funny Indian media and R.A.W on internet forums is an embarrassment, I'm sure you agree to this inside. :lol:

Like the man said, its a stupid and funny type thread.

Finally Pandora box is opened, "our agent is already in India in disguise of Veena" by HunterLeaks

Man v support everyone THATS OUR MOTO.

I don't see any reason to even comment or challenge other than laugh at this thread. Bringing any news from the famous funny Indian media and R.A.W on internet forums is an embarrassment, I'm sure you agree to this inside. :lol:

Like the man said, its a stupid and funny type thread.

when musharaf was president,during his visit to bangladesh,he met with ulfa chief:rolleyes:

Concrete Evidence............................... hahahahahahahaha .

When there is a concrete evidence its not that security agencies show it on TV channel.

It is only to public consumption ,to keep them in more dark , and keep making then fool...........

Enjoy the ISI-Moaist Link while ur TV channel get more evidence on linking Congress head being in bed with ISI...........

Come of ISI phobia plz.........

Whats the poinof exposing links. This has been understood for quite some time now. Where is the capability to conduct covert actions against such actors.

By that logic every single attack in Pakistan should have a foreign sponsor.

It's possible but beyond limited contact I'd say unlikely, after all the Maoist heartland is geographically distant to the Pakistani border so it would be difficult to get meetings arranged and arms shipped across India like this.

Also regarding the RAW-Afghan link, you are therefore admitting that RAW is FAR more able than the ISI as we have seen Pakistan is far more destable and the Maoists have started to be DRAMATICALLY beaten back by the Indian state so if all this BS is true, who is winning?

According to latest intelligence report, a copy of which with Zee News, ISI's plan to use Maoists to hit infrastructure projects and industrial units located in hinterland has been exposed.

Lol Zee News! You could find a more credible source on Gay News! Lol

Back
Top Bottom