What's new

Life-size sculpture of Ranjit Singh to be unveiled at Lahore Fort

So, how'd the statue thing go? Did they follow up and place it wherever it was intended for?

He slaughtered Muslims for their faith banned azaan burnt Quran turned masjid into horse stables and we build a statue glorifying him .

I hope to God some Kashmiri or Pashtun destroys this monstrosity .

And how you know he did all this what you have stated were you present there to personally witness all this or any video proof or something

1 - generic statement for anyone who lived in the Punjab. That's why I'm surprised anyone celebrates him.
2 - Pakhtun..
3 - Yes you're right. Glad you got a good answer to my diss. Now why not have one of either?

Mazgha ma kharabawa pe akhpal... Dwe khpal yao naway tareekh likal ghwari... Ao agha wale liki kha pe poha ye .. Preda che liki ao zan khushalai....:-)

next is Raja Dahir.
Who was also a well-known tyrant.

So, how'd the statue thing go? Did they follow up and place it wherever it was intended for?
I got some clarification on it, it is a small statue and we will be placed in the Sikh area, it is to be funded by the $500 million dollars that Sikhs pledged for Pakistani Sikh sites.

And how you know he did all this what you have stated were you present there to personally witness all this or any video proof or something
It is common knowledge and well ingrained in Punjabi and Kashmiri oral traditions.

Who was also a well-known tyrant.

I got some clarification on it, it is a small statue and we will be placed in the Sikh area, it is to be funded by the $500 million dollars that Sikhs pledged for Pakistani Sikh sites.

It is common knowledge and well ingrained in Punjabi and Kashmiri oral traditions.

Where are the sikhs getting that type of money?

mongoloid turk
language!

U r lesser sons of greater(jahilya) sires.
Such personal insults dont sit well with anyone it is akin to provoking!

All those invading hordes went through ur ancestors first(from ancient times,,,evry other aira gaira natthu khaira on a horse n a sword) n named a whole mountain on the slaughter of those incompetent cowards,,,hindukush(unless u too claim to be afghan,turkic, arabic, central Asian, nordic, neanderthal ancestry like most pakistanis here,,,,but look like bhayya nonetheless,,even after so much ummm,,,forced diverse genetic insertions :D) that too without any resistance or failed/minimum resistance.
and another insult...is there anything substantial in this post?

language!

Again where is bad language,,,but of course provocation is there,,, no doubt.
It's a forum,,, a provocateur is normal

language!

and another insult...is there anything substantial in this post?
What insults, , ?

How very convinient, , u deleted my post all together.:D

It was a response to kurram guy.
Atleast he shud read it before deletion.

Again where is bad language,,,but of course provocation is there,,, no doubt.
It's a forum,,, a provocateur is normal

What insults, , ?

How very convinient, , u deleted my post all together.:D

It was a response to kurram guy.
Atleast he shud read it before deletion.
Sigh! Dont provoke people! Forum is for discussions not provoking!

Back
Top Bottom