What's new

Life of the IAF pilot is more important than ties.

lool. :D

I hate GANDHI family!

Nehru- Forward policy and severed our ties with China
Indira- 1984! A blackspot on India and totally deserved the way she died
Rajiv - LTTE and put our ties with Sri Lanka at risk. Nepal and Sri lanka are only countries which we can call the 'REAL allies' after Russia.

Some might argue that they did the economic reforms but actually they had put us in the such conditions where we NEEDED the reforms and Morarji DEsai and Manmohan Singh are the ones who actually did the reforms.

Morarjee Desai along with VP Singh were the worst PM India ever had followed closely by Chandrashekhar & IK Gujral..

@Nair Sahab & HBS Guy: Do you mind deleting the offtopic khit bits.

@Nair Sahab: It was not very wistful of you to pray for someone's death. There are thousands of worse politician in India the RG. I'm no fan of RG either. But that's no reason to wish for his death.

Can someone help me with the below querie...

Why is it that retired fighters like Mig21 are not repurposed as trainers?

Many people were attributing mig 21 crash to lack of training platform using which a pilot can go from subsonic jet to Mig 21.
Mig 21 is unforgiving anyway, why would you want anybody to train on that.(even if it is fine aircraft)

HBS nair saab ke papa rajiv gandhi ya jawahar lal to nahi hai?? agar hein to tum sahi bol rahey ho..
Cut the crap guys this is not the place to discuss.... Hope U get it. Nair please .....

Cut the crap guys this is not the place to discuss.... Hope U get it. Nair please .....

The HBS GUY should not have brought Nair's father in between.

Rahul Gandhi or Sonia Gandhi are in Political/ Public Service. Due to there wrong deeds, Crores of Indians are getting effected. And are ashamed world wide. So, they have every right to criticize them. And some percentage of people can also demand death for them(due to the scale ofcorruption around them).

Where as Nair's Father in not in such a position (i hope so), where he can do or encourage Corruption in such a big scale, where entire Country is effected.

another blackmailing by India and the most amusing thing is the claim that India is refusing the deal because lives of Indian pilots is precious.

what a hypocrisy by India keeping in view the Mig .

India for how long you will use blackmailing tactics through defence deals ??

another blackmailing by India and the most amusing thing is the claim that India is refusing the deal because lives of Indian pilots is precious.

Confusing statement by a reporter herself!!!!...

Either we use politics as a waepon or we use politics while dealing with weapons. Whats wrong in that???....and it aint blackmailing..

Many people were attributing mig 21 crash to lack of training platform using which a pilot can go from subsonic jet to Mig 21.
Mig 21 is unforgiving anyway, why would you want anybody to train on that.(even if it is fine aircraft)

Fine leave MIG 21....thats a bad example....

But say even the Mirages that have been one of the best aircrafts in our inventory....But wouldnt it make sense to use a real aircraft to go from sub sonic to supersonic training...

I mean i realize there must be a reason, I just want to know the technical reasons for this

India is blackmailing which country? You dont make sense.
This is a buyers market now, and we have every reason to shop around. Would not pakistan do the same if it had money.

Despicable comment . I expect that from India's neighbours but not from an Indian, even in jest. I would delete that comment if I were you. I'll bet no other indian here would find it humorous. please delete it or amend it kindly.

Dude recently there was an article on Rediff stating why NRI's so concerned about corruption in India. Basicaly , the author was trying to say because we left why do we care. It really seems like Op ED page for a COngress mouthpiece. I mean the Anna Hazare protest took off and it seems Big Brotha in India is trying to nip the movement in the bud. Who stands the most to loose, its definitely not the india citizens.

Back
Top Bottom