What's new

Life of the IAF pilot is more important than ties.

mig-21 even the bisons should be get ridden as fast as possible. sell them to some african countries, even afghanistan is also a good choice!!
SAY YES TO NEW TOYS AND BYE TO BALL BOYS!!

Donate one MIG 21:smitten: to Bachha Gandhi & hope he meets the same fate of his Uncle Sanjay:smitten:...

Despicable comment . I expect that from India's neighbours but not from an Indian, even in jest. I would delete that comment if I were you. I'll bet no other indian here would find it humorous. please delete it or amend it kindly.

Despicable comment . I expect that from India's neighbours but not from an Indian, even in jest. I would delete that comment if I were you. I'll bet no other indian here would find it humorous. please delete it or amend it kindly.
I feel no regret...for a person who is continuously conspiring against my Motherland...I cant kill him but i can pray for it to happen...

No matter how much you might hate him, but please don't wish death upon somebody. Please don't.

Death be Upon who ever is Against my Motherland...sadly he & his family is First on that List...

I feel no regret...for a person who is continuously conspiring against my Motherland...I cant kill him but i can pray for it to happen...

I can accuse even your dad of conspiring against my motherland. So? Should I just wish death upon him?

Pinched?

Think about it.

Back
Top Bottom