What's new

Life in Pakistan in the eye of a Vietnamese

She married to a Pakistan man, living between Japan, Pakistan and Vietnam.
So many videos about Pakistan.
The most comprehensive on daily life in Pakistan ever.

This is so fascinating, I wish could understand what she is saying in the video.

That's very rude. Vietnamese sounds very raw like Tagalog and Punjabi, it lacks the gentleness of Mandarin, Korean or Japanese. For example, Urdu sounds very gentle and elegant, unlike Punajbi which sounds raw af and casual.
Urdu sounds lowkey gay like Farsi.

Punjabi has different dialects and accents but sounds raw and a little aggressive

Sindhi sounds similar to Bengali to my ears

I got 2 Asians in my family - a Filipina aunt who is a nurse and lives in Pakistan for 35+ years with 3 kids. And a cousin who married a Japanese, both are PhD's from Australia and live there but once a year or two visit Pak.

Urdu sounds lowkey gay like Farsi.

Punjabi has different dialects and accents but sounds raw and a little aggressive

Sindhi sounds similar to Bengali to my ears
Wtf are you on about? Urdu and Farsi sound incredibly elegant. What kind of elegant-sounding gay people have you met? Most gay people try to sound like valley girls. Urdu is literally the most poetic language in all of South Asia.

Wtf are you on about? Urdu and Farsi sound incredibly elegant. What kind of elegant-sounding gay people have you met? Most gay people try to sound like valley girls. Urdu is literally the most poetic language in all of South Asia.

Andha kiya jaaney basant kee bahar! :D

I find it very effeminate at times, especially when I hear Farsi

The city is definitely Lahore. I can recognize Lahore by its housing societies.
Yes Lahore
She says the city is very modern and organized. They visit the university of South Asia where the brother of her husband studied for 4 years.
Surprisingly the women and female students there can chose if they want to wear headscarf or not.

That's very rude.
My bad, my intention wasn't meant to be rude, I deleted it- my apologies to the Vietnamese members
Vietnamese sounds very raw like Tagalog and Punjabi,
It's called Tonal languages - it's the only or one of the few tonal languages of South Asia where saying the same thing with wrong accent or wrong tone can mess up the meaning of sentence or that particular word

For example

Chaa with different tones means different things - both excitement or tea
Paar with different tones means different things - both other side or weight

it lacks the gentleness of Mandarin, Korean or Japanese.
In which universe would anyone call them gentle?
For example, Urdu sounds very gentle and elegant, unlike Punajbi which sounds raw af and casual.
Punjabi music, Sufi poetry, humor is unmatched , commands strength and power

Urdu is a mixed achar of Gagentic Hindi's intercourse with Farsi words making it womanly

Last edited:
Yes Lahore
She says the city is very modern and organized. They visit the university of South Asia where the brother of her husband studied for 4 years.
Surprisingly the women and female students there can chose if they want to wear headscarf or not.
What's surprising about it lol?

I don't believe he has any proficiency in any of the Pakistan languages. to him Sindhi sounds like Bengali, WTH? sindhi has these sounds (ڻ, ڻھ, ٽ, ٺ, ڊ, ڍ, ڏ, ڙ, ڙھ) ask him if bengali does too

What's surprising about it lol?
he could be confusing Irani law with Pakistani law or maby be is only familiar with gender segregated pockets

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom