What's new

Life in Occupied Kashmir

J&K will gonna remain with India, you are incapable to take it back so it doesn’t matter for us how much you want to cry.

Acha. Cool story. Next!!!

Nobody in Kashmir is being hunted down by the airforce like that in FATA/Pakhtunkhwa or Balochistan.

Airforce is used in FATA against terrorists. Not in KPK or Baluchistan.

You have other "methods" to hunt in IOK. Why use airforce?

Acha. Cool story. Next!!!

Airforce is used in FATA against terrorists. Not in KPK or Baluchistan.

You have other "methods" to hunt in IOK. Why use airforce?

your airforce had many time bombed the villages of innocent villagers.

BTW I visited kashmir last year .. Bahut mast jagah hai

If you want to visit?? Please apply for Visa in your nearest India embassy :D

I have also visited Azad Kashmir and GB. Definitely a cool place. World highest mountains,deosai plains and extremely beautiful valleys. If you want to visit it, search Google images for pics since you are going to get nothing from your nearest Pakistani embassy. ;)

your airforce had many time bombed the villages of innocent villagers.

In FATA. Collateral damage. One time incident unlike decades of human rights violations.

BTW I visited kashmir last year .. Bahut mast jagah hai

If you want to visit?? Please apply for Visa in your nearest India embassy :D

I will go by train, direct Delhi to Srinagar, just few years.

I have also visited Azad Kashmir and GB. Definitely a cool place. World highest mountains,deosai plains and extremely beautiful valleys. If you want to visit it, search Google images for pics since you are going to get nothing from your nearest Pakistani embassy. ;)

In FATA. Collateral damage. One time incident unlike decades of human rights violations.

But you will never get the chance to eat delicious Wazwan in that part of Jammu and Kashmir. :rofl:

I have also visited Azad Kashmir and GB. Definitely a cool place. World highest mountains and extremely beautiful valleys. If you want to visit it, search Google images for pics since you are going to get nothing from your nearest Pakistani embassy. ;)

By comparing tourism trend of both places any one can found which one is better.

Even so many foreigners visiting J&K every year but can’t be said same for your side cause no one want to visit nearest Pakistani embassy...

Back
Top Bottom