What's new

Life after Hinduism: ‘Had my mother been alive, I would have never converte

never heard of a muslim converting.but please do share!

because all i read is more and more people are accepting islam in USA & EUROPE. but maybe if there is a different trend in india do let me know.

Most of the Muslim dominated countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, etc etc have Apostasy for converts :devil:

So even if somebody wants to convert they wouldn't as nobody wants to die:hang2:

Where as in other parts of the world including India some people do convert to as well as from Islam as it won't result in an death sentence...:D

"I believe that every religion is the same, only the way of praying is different.”

Hope all members agree on this and go their ways..

Most of the Muslim dominated countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, etc etc have Apostasy for converts :devil:

So even if somebody wants to convert they wouldn't as nobody wants to die:hang2:

Where as in other parts of the world including India some people do convert to as well as from Islam as it won't result in an death sentence...:D

islam is a religion thats good in attracting low quality of people

LOL sometimes I wonder if you PDF guys are living in the wrong millenium. Who cares about religion anymore? Its irrelevant in today's world. If you want to make a positive contribution to mankind, go to schools and focus on science and technology, and if possible perhaps humanity :P

Stop living by books that were written thousands of years ago and get with the times :bunny:

:welcome: TO PDF FRIEND YOU NEED TO SPEND MORE TIME TO KNOW ABOUT PDF

U WILL SOON START LOVING RELIGIONS :smitten:

jo dar pokh apni problems se bhaagta hain,waisa insaan humein nahi chahiye.

kahin bhi dafaa ho jaye.

Death sentence - but thankfully not in India - I know a few Muslims who got converted to other religions.

Yes... My Friend has married a muslim girl.... Now She is more Pandit than him.... :lol:

Yes... My Friend has married a muslim girl.... Now She is more Pandit than him.... :lol:

There are plenty of cases :lol: no one takes religion that seriously nowadays.

True face of Islam!!

Muslims should not eat and drink in Homes of hindus..this is what is taught to muslims all around the world...

islam is a religion thats good in attracting low quality of people

I have seen most converts to islam in US are criminals and thugs!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom