What's new

Liberation of Goa : 19 Dec 1961

strength only to landlocked economically backward Hindi heartland states not to the countries under Indian occupation i.e Kashmir, Tamilnadu, NE States
You forgot to add.. land locked Punjab.. Haryana... Himachal pradesh.. LOLs... Pakistanis and their ability to believe their own lies never surprises.

You forgot to add.. land locked Punjab.. Haryana... Himachal pradesh.. LOLs... Pakistanis and their ability to believe their own lies never surprises.

Punjab - Khalistan is almost history (unless it gets revived) , states under occupation that need to work on will be Tamilnadu, Kashmir, NE- 7 sister states.

Punjab - Khalistan is almost history (unless it gets revived) , states under occupation that need to work on will be Tamilnadu, Kashmir, NE- 7 sister states.
Keep on trying... with the kind of record Pakistan has... well you guys will succeed only when sun starts rising form the West.

25289555_1732927560112728_1771317829444616103_n.jpg

Keep on trying... with the kind of record Pakistan has... well you guys will succeed only when sun starts rising form the West.

I would like to take an awl and drill through that eye...maybe that's the way we will defend our community....so keep your eyes off India

Do you think States are as powerful as a country?
80% people worship one God and anyone who picks up weapons against our country will be put down, let it be anyone anywhere anytime IAM a Punjabi deal with it!!!!

No dear we are not, the newest in that category is Peoples Republic Of China (PRC). It was only a geographical expression till 1949. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Before that it was Republic of China, only a shadow of what it is today.

eastasia19491001-People%27s-Republic-of-China.png

And before 1912, it comprised of nation states and territory rules by few powerful warlords. LOL :haha::haha::haha:

Your post is an example of Indian fantasy.

strength only to landlocked economically backward Hindi heartland states not to the countries under Indian occupation i.e Kashmir, Tamilnadu, NE States

LOL, a single game of cricket is more than enough to unite the whole India, let alone incidents like 26/11 Mumbai. Now there is a reason why even after having so much diversities India still remain intact even after 70 Years of our independence, while the world demography had changed a lot after that. :p:

Confused ?

Make up your mind, not that it matters really.

Your post is an example of Indian fantasy.

I can understand your situation. Alas, what else can you say when the historical facts are overwhelmingly not in your favor, right Mr. ??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow Tamil Nadu is occupied. But they do so much to enable India to continue this "occupation"

A Tamilian A P J Abdul built India's missiles and Nuclear Bomb. He was also the President and Chief Commander of Indian Armed forces

Another Tamilan is currently the Defence Minister of India

Wow Tamil Nadu is occupied. But they do so much to enable India to continue this "occupation"

A Tamilian A P J Abdul built India's missiles and Nuclear Bomb. He was also the President and Chief Commander of Indian Armed forces

You are wasting your time.

The Gent at post no 2 wants to liberate Mysore ! Shows the level of intellect or lack of it thereof.

Do you think States are as powerful as a country?
80% people worship one God and anyone who picks up weapons against our country will be put down, let it be anyone anywhere anytime IAM a Punjabi deal with it!!!!

The country only serves the interest of majority i.e Hindi speaking North , lol @ worshiping one god !!!! Can you tell us which one is that one god , thank you

700 yrs of subjugation, humiliation of North Indians by Muslims , freedom given by British have given them a taste for power and now they in return are subjugating the minorities with their Hindutva ideology - Hindi-Hindu-Hindustan.

Without the British they are nothing and wont have a country to start with or the fetish to subjugate nations under their occupation i.e Tamilnadu, Kashmir and the 7 NE sister states !!

Last edited:
The country only serves the interest of majority i.e Hindi speaking North , lol @ worshiping one god !!!! Can you tell us which one is that one god , thank you

700 yrs of subjugation, humiliation of North Indians by Muslims , freedom given by British have given them a taste for power and now they in return are subjugating the minorities with their Hindutva ideology - Hindi-Hindu-Hindustan.

Without the British they are nothing and wont have a country to start with or the fetish to subjugate nations under their occupation i.e Tamilnadu, Kashmir and the 7 NE sister states !!
It's not hindu, before arrival of Muslim invaders and even before Muslims were here it was sanatan Dharma, we worship Dharma that is our our duty and ethics, like I know you don't even know 0.0001% of what hinduism is all about.
It's Hindustan we will do anything in our country who are you? Its called Hindustan for a reason, if you have problem come and fight with us and solve your problem, if you can't fight shut your mouth and follow the world order...

they are no different to the ones serving their masters (see pic below - no offence) , one a closeted Hindutva, the other a Hindutva brahmin, their contribution to Tamils/Tamilnadu is zilch

British-Raj-in-India.jpg

It's not hindu, before arrival of Muslim invaders and even before Muslims were here it was sanatan Dharma, we worship Dharma that is our our duty and ethics, like I know you don't even know 0.0001% of what hinduism is all about.
It's Hindustan we will do anything in our country who are you? Its called Hindustan for a reason, if you have problem come and fight with us and solve your problem, if you can't fight shut your mouth and follow the world order...

no need to beat around Aussie Sanghi and bring in a irrelevant subject sanatan(a) dharma, you claimed 80 % worship one god (see post #20 -80% people worship one God), I merely asked who is the one god the 80 % people worship ?

Your 'Hindustan' does not include Tamilnadu and the non Hindu nations of Kashmir, 7 NE sister states

Last edited:
It’s not a liberation. But an occupation. Liberation is free from Indian rule.

The list of Indian occupied area by force include

Hyderabad
Kashmir
South Tibet
Goa

Other occupied area include

Tamil Nadu
Mysore
Punjab, against the Sikhs
The other NE Indian states that India treat as a colony.

India need to dissolve itself and liberate its people.
dr-evil-crying1-gif.443911

Back
Top Bottom