Liaoning carrier battle group three-tier anti-air defenses

Official released 1st China Aircraft Carrier Fleet model

1. 1x CV16 "Liao Ning" A.C
2. 2 X 051C DDG
3. 2 X 052C DDG
4. 2 X 052B DDG
5. 2 X 054B Frigate
6. 4 X Yuan Class(039B class) Submarine

Maybe 2x 039B class submarine would replaced by 2x new 052D class DDG.
p.aspx

p.aspx

That is one huge fleet, but where is the supply ship? A fleet such as this needs a supply ship or two. I been hearing we are low on the number of those ships as is. Are we developing a newer model as to wait for that or are we building more of what we have?

I thought Boomers are going to be part of this fleet? Or is boomers just a state secret and thus not shown here or is it just not in this one?

That is one huge fleet, but where is the supply ship? A fleet such as this needs a supply ship or two. I been hearing we are low on the number of those ships as is. Are we developing a newer model as to wait for that or are we building more of what we have?

I thought Boomers are going to be part of this fleet? Or is boomers just a state secret and thus not shown here or is it just not in this one?

The supply ship ? I tell u here, from Indian Ocean -to- South China Sea -to- Western Pacific the Chinese had/ will have ports, we have been building supply ports in West Africa, in Indian Ocean islands, in South Asia , in East-South Asia, in SCS islands.(Just google the Chinese accept how many foreign ports building and provide supports news).

Currently no new supply ship building plan. Before our fleet come out, our friendship & investments have come into Tanzania, Pakistan, Seychelles, Djibouti, Iran, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, Ofcourse don't forget Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, China r biggest oil buyer and also ever sold weapons to these Arabia countries.

The supply ship ? I tell u here, from Indian Ocean -to- South China Sea -to- Western Pacific the Chinese had/ will have ports, we have been building supply ports in West Africa, in Indian Ocean islands, in South Asia , in East-South Asia, in SCS islands.(Just google the Chinese accept how many foreign ports building and provide supports news).

Currently no new supply ship building plan

I seen two Type 903 being launched and 2 already commissioned to go with a total of 5 and soon to be 7.

The thing about foreign ports is that they are really for commercial purposes. It's not really a base in the US sense. Maybe we can resupply, but oilers are needed for long voyages. A battle group is built for exactly that purpose anything else would be a waste of money.

CV-16 Liaoning
CV-17 Chongqing 2013-2018 DL Shipyard
CV-18 Tianjin 2015-2020 JN Shipyard
CVN-19 Beijing 2020-2025 JN Shiyard
CVN-20 Shanghai 2023-2028 DL Shipyard

I seen two Type 903 being launched and 2 already commissioned to go with a total of 5 and soon to be 7.

The thing about foreign ports is that they are really for commercial purposes. It's not really a base in the US sense. Maybe we can resupply, but oilers are needed for long voyages. A battle group is built for exactly that purpose anything else would be a waste of money.
The supply ship is not a problem for today China ... just didn't hear recently China building any new supply ship.

I think adopting of ambush tactic is a good strategy for Vietnam. By the way, if you haven´t noticed our submarines will fire one of the fastest torpedos in the world: VA-111, speed of 560km/h. Once locked, no warship can´t be escaped.

As for the money, Japan can print endless money and give us. They want to weaken the Yen anyway :smokin:

292075_450.jpg

ImageHandler.ashx

There is the minor issue of getting in range undetected: effective range Shkval is 7 km (4.3 mi) and for Shkval 2 it is 11–15 km (6.8–9.3 mi). And this is assuming you have somehow located the carrier battle group....

´Locked`? What Guidance does Skval actually have?
VA-111 Shkval - Original variant; GOLIS autonomous inertial guidance. (i.e. no independent target tracking i.e. a ´straight runner´)
"Shkval 2" - Current variant; believed to have additional guidance systems, possibly via the use of vectored thrust, and with much longer range.
A less capable version currently being exported to various third world navies. The export version is sometimes referred to as "Shkval-E"[citation needed] by Western analysts.

Fusing?
http://eng.ktrv.ru/production_eng/323/507/524/
Exploding device type: impact/proximity
If contact type only, well good luck. ...

Killing power?
warhead not much different from a normal heavyweight torpedo

Erik Wertheim Naval Institute Guide to Combat Fleets of the World:
http://books.google.nl/books?id=TJu...d=0CEEQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=shkval fuze&f=false

Norman Friedman Naval Institute Guide to World naval weapon systems
http://books.google.nl/books?id=4S3...d=0CDwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=shkval fuze&f=false

Currently no new supply ship building plan. Before our fleet come out, our friendship & investments have come into Tanzania, Pakistan, Seychelles, Djibouti, Iran, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, Ofcourse don't forget Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, China r biggest oil buyer and also ever sold weapons to these Arabia countries.

Actually Supply Ship is needed for any long voyage..no doubt you can resupply your ships using port of friendly countries(even what list you've mentioned aren't supply bases for PLAN),but yet,Supply ships are used for Underway replenishment(ammunition, food, and supplies) for all kind of warships as well as role of Oilers and used for repairing purpose as well..it is inherent part of a Navy and for longer deployment(In your case a journey from SCS to IOR and back or more longer journey),a Navy needed much bigger and more capable Auxilary ships to replenish their fleet..

Back
Top Bottom