What's new

LHC to hear arguments on petition against holding of Aurat March

Yes, a healthy family is one where there is domestic violence,
Although your entire post was a strawman and thus unworthy of a reply I will address this part which I believe is your own concoction of what a "healthy" family is. Not sure if it's your self projection but wouldn't be surprised.
“No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you. We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
So where is MA Jinnah supporting a parade of degenerates asking to normalize homosexuality and sexual lewdness? Didn't know that was Pakistan's basis for existence.

What you said is true. However, the march has a good purpose.

If you say so just a recap from last aurat March

aurat-march-what-went-wrong-1-640x335.jpg

115318-yrbclcjtoh-1552650598.jpg

images

period-friendly-poster-civer.jpg

These nincompoops dont even know ABC of issues faced by Pakistani women.

are you suddenly afraid your wives will ask you to make your own tea?
Umm, imagine if it was only about tea.

In reality they are neo-Colonial stooges promoting the White man's cultural and ideological hegemony over the former colonies.

How do I know? They are using literally the same slogans that homosexuals and feminists use in the West.

29791843_1598250723603526_4210897546279206028_n.jpg

body.jpg

5aa2172d70410.jpg

tumblr_p5bnmh3R911ux886so1_1280.jpg

WhatsApp-Image-2019-03-08-at-1.39.27-PM-640x360.jpeg

In reality they are neo-Colonial stooges promoting the White man's cultural and ideological hegemony over the former colonies.

How do I know? They are using literally the same slogans that homosexuals and feminists use in the West.

Pakistanis are just followers I said it be it the Turkophiles,Iranophiles,Sinophiles,Westernphiles in the fifth column elite

I am honest about my admiration for some countries while some people "mask" it with brotherhood or bhai bhai nonsense

Last edited:
Although your entire post was a strawman and thus unworthy of a reply I will address this part which I believe is your own concoction of what a "healthy" family is. Not sure if it's your self projection but wouldn't be surprised.

So where is MA Jinnah supporting a parade of degenerates asking to normalize homosexuality and sexual lewdness? Didn't know that was Pakistan's basis for existence.

Yankee Empire and its soft power must be destroyed asap

Look RSS ISIS Recruit. Stick to Burning India.

We do not want your Madras Curry in here.

And I thought Pakistanis too make curry.

And stop using "we". I am sure Pakistani Progressives like Arooj Aurangzaib and @Alternatiiv will not dislike my comments on what really are desi issues.

No homosexuality is promoted.

As for your other bogus stuff. Westerners also wear pants. Should I consider you a whitey then?

Maybe LHC should do its primary job first and not do sajda infront of suwar ki nasal Sharifs.

Yankee Empire and its soft power must be destroyed asap

If Democracy and Women's rights is a Yankee Empire and its soft power being projected, you should rethink about what Pakistan's founding father said.

Why do you even have Pakistan's flag on your profile? You should put up ISIS; they're the true essense of removing what you consider "Yankee Empire and projection of its soft image."

And I thought Pakistanis too make curry.

And stop using "we". I am sure Pakistani Progressives like Arooj Aurangzaib and @Alternatiiv will not dislike my comments on what really are desi issues.
I can make both Arooj and Alternative lynch you. So do not test my patience RSS Nazi
What are the demands of these aurats? I think aisay time pass krnay ka liye nikal aati hain.
Inheritance
Equal pay
Tax incentives

Probably a roti maker and end of combined family system too

But nobody cares.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom