What's new

LGBT (Transgender) : All legalized through parliament

The degeneracy in an already rotten and occupied/hijacked Pakistan won't end any time soon.

The whole world has gone mad, what was always considered normal has become abnormal and what was always considered abnormal has become normal.

The Western influence of degeneracy is reaching Pakistan at an alarming rate and due to many people having inferiority complexes they take everything from the West as some kind of holy scripture even the bad/deranged aspects, rather than actually learn from the good things about the West that could actually transform Pakistan if implemented.

Combating corruption, implementation of law and justice, entrepreneurship, civic loyalty to the state (start paying taxes to the state if you want state institutions to improve), an independent judiciary, infrastructure, meritocracy (I know that the West is not perfect in this regard but far better than Pakistan) etc.

Last edited:
The bill before presenting Parliament in 2018 was passed by Islamic Ideology Council, and Dr. Qibla Ayaz gave detailed report in favor of the bill.

View attachment 881595
View attachment 881596

The Bill became an Act of Parliament in 2018, amendments were rejected by PTI government in 2021, why it is being blown-up now by PTI.
Idk about that report but the bill that was passed is anti Islam.
At least it’s being challenged rn in Shariah Court.

Nonissue?
NONISSUE?!?!?!!???

Islam is first for me even before Pakistan.
The first issue is how to protect Islam in Pakistan. Political bs can happen later.
Pakistan is openly going against Islam and challenging Allah SWT with such law. Pakistan is making haram into halal and ignoring/rejecting what the Quran says about it. This is enough in the view of many ulemas for one to leave the folds of Islam.
Pakistan is committing massive blasphemy by passing such laws and calling it self “Islamic”.

What’s the difference between secular republic of Turkey and so called “islamic” republic of Pakistan then? Heck even Turkey is better in terms of Islam then Pakistan cuz at least it doesn’t claim islamic.

Where do Pakistanis find the courage to speak about Arab countries when Pakistan is 100x farther from Islam then majority of not all Arab countries?

Genuine questions from you:
What is the textbook definition of a Munafiq? Does doing all the haram actions possible but still claiming Islamic fall under being a munafiq?
Does doing actions which can take you out the fold of Islam like rejecting Quran verses by basically legalizing same sex marriages and still claiming Islam make you a munafiq?
What is the punishment and status of munafiq?

Me being a PATRIOTIC Pakistani, it is my duty to raise my voice to stop the enemies of Islam who have been imposed on Pakistan from harming my dear state! This is my biggest issue!

Nonissue?
NONISSUE?!?!?!!???

The first issue is how to protect Islam in Pakistan. Political bs can happen later.
Pakistan is openly going against Islam and challenging Allah SWT with such law. Pakistan is making haram into halal and ignoring/rejecting what the Quran says about it. This is enough in the view of many ulemas for one to leave the folds of Islam.
Pakistan is committing massive blasphemy by passing such laws and calling it self “Islamic”.

What’s the difference between secular republic of Turkey and so called “islamic” republic of Pakistan then? Heck even Turkey is better in terms of Islam then Pakistan cuz at least it doesn’t claim islamic.

Where do Pakistanis find the courage to speak about Arab countries when Pakistan is 100x farther from Islam then majority of not all Arab countries?

What is the textbook definition of a Munafiq? Does doing all the haram actions possible but still claiming Islamic fall under being a munafiq?
Does doing actions which can take you out the fold of Islam like rejecting Quran verses by basically legalizing same sex marriages and still claiming Islam make you a munafiq?

Me being a PATRIOTIC Pakistani, it is my duty to raise my voice to stop the enemies of Islam who have been imposed on Pakistan from harming my dear state! This is my biggest issue!

Islam does come first for a Muslim, this is why Pakistan and Islam are one. Your a real patriotic for defending Islam and Pakistan.
This is why Allama Iqbal Ra created Pakistan in the name of Islam, Muhammad Ali Jinnah also fought for the same Pakistan. Its Islamic States of Pakistan, its illegal to pass laws against Islam. The founders message were clear, to make Pakistan in to a powerful Independent Islamic state where we will spread the Islamic culture, values, morals, ethics, image, education, ideology. Their is no purpose of Pakistan if its a secular/liberal state because we could have stayed part of India if that was the case. This is treacherous without a doubt. The secular elite are responsible because their foreign masters demand this, first allow billions to spread extremism, then terrorism and now using that to make unislamic laws to corrupt the society.

Why don't these people start anti corruption drive? Make institutes independent and powerful? Teach the Islamic morals, values, peace, Brotherhood, unity to the population. Whos stopping them except they themselves don't want Pakistan to become strong, they like to keep the people divided on sects, ethnicity etc and in the future homos v straight etc, first they will create them and then use them, same way billions were used to make people extremist to divide people.

Idk about that report but the bill that was passed is anti Islam.
At least it’s being challenged rn in Shariah Court.
This report is in the records of Senate of Pakistan.
Almost every bill was challenged in Shariah Court so all those bills were anti-Islam??

Canada = secular republic
Pakistan = “Islamic” republic

Pakistan cannot allow this without removing “Islamic” from its name. My issue is the state turning Islam into a joke and doing everything against Islam but still claiming Islamic. Just label yourself secular if you really love secular laws. At this point it’s just blasphemy to call Pakistan “islamic” how it is.
The law needs to be repealed or focused on biologically intersex people.

There's no other options, I can't believe something like this is even being thought about in Pakistan.

Look at this data from a session of national assembly in 2021 provided by NADRA. Homosexuals are taking the advantage of this unIslamic bill and changing their genders without appearing in front of any medical board. Just look at the number of gender change cases by homosexuals. the actual transgender cases are only 39.

FB_IMG_1663906992394.jpg

Nonissue?
NONISSUE?!?!?!!???

nonissue
waste of time

Bilawal finally has the right of self expression and identification ❤

You want my true feelings on this

I don't care as long as they are not marrying or living together as partners (even on that I personally don't care, but from a nationalist perspective I do)

If the above-mentioned things happen then people won't like it and it'll cause issues for our country
On second thought even if you give it legal cover - our society won't tolerate a couple like that, so it's not like changing a legal position would turn us into a San Diego

I don't care but for our country's sake and knowing how society operates - ill oppose something like that so would the vast majority of politicians, I hope

Besides I am pretty sure this is nothing but political propaganda/ word twisting of this bill by random Twitter dudes and Pakistanis as usual love to get triggered over random BS

Last edited:
nonissue
waste of time
It’s a non issue for people who don’t care about Islam and put things before Islam.
It’s a non issue for those who don’t fear Allah’s punishment.
Every true Muslim puts Islam before anything so anything regarding Islam is issue number 1.

Back
Top Bottom