What's new

Letters to KPK Administration prior to Attack on DI Khan

I was referring to the Frontier Constabulary as the paramilitary force between the police and the proper military:

Frontier Constabulary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So are your locations flags correct?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/262411-country-flags.html

The weather here is just fine.

Wikipedia?

In such areas, the force between the police and the army is the lashkar. FC is basically a force in FATA.

I didn't change my location flags to the ones PINK members did. They were being stupid. My flags are fine - and about time they were changed.

If I go by your logic, then you would have to change your flags every time you and your IP move around ;)

Wikipedia?

In such areas, the force between the police and the army is the lashkar. FC is basically a force in FATA.

But then how is the FC in Karachi? I think it is deployed in all provinces except Punjab at the moment.

Please feel free to display my IP for every post, if it suits the policies of the forum.

But then how is the FC in Karachi? I think it is deployed in all provinces except Punjab at the moment.

Please feel free to display my IP for every post, if it suits the policies of the forum.

Punjab and Sindh have Rangers.

Balochistan (some areas) and NWFP have FC.

No need to display IP or any other personal user info - point was location flags are where you are "generally" located and not to be translated too literally.

Punjab and Sindh have Rangers.

Balochistan (some areas) and NWFP have FC.

No need to display IP or any other personal user info - point was location flags are where you are "generally" located and not to be translated too literally.

FC is the sort of paramilitary force that should or could have been able to help police to prevent the raid in DI Khan, don't you agree?

Now you understand why Intel and the PA is reluctant to hand over their ultras to the civilian govt.

Actually, it means "truth is bitter", but thank you for the infraction about using urdu. I can only hope that the same standard will be applied to other posts.

Where are you from - Tusssiii kitheyy deiii hoooo ? Lahorii oooh or are you from somewhere else in Punjab ? :what:

And the FC is currently preoccupied with the Tribal Belt - They're hardly 30,000 soldiers I presume !

And @Argus Panoptes the following are FC's Areas of Responsibilities, as per their Official Website :

map.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you from - Tusssiii kitheyy deiii hoooo ? Lahorii oooh or are you from somewhere else in Punjab ? :what:

And the FC is currently preoccupied with the Tribal Belt - They're hardly 30,000 soldiers I presume !

I have to respect the authority watching to ensure that all rules are followed, and try to follow them as best as I can after the warning given to me, so no urdu or punjabi allowed, or personal information.

You are right, FC does have a lot to do already. But I was just following up on the question posed earlier as to any of the several paramilitary organizations we have could or should have helped the police in DI Khan. May be you know of a better example than the FC?

And @Argus Panoptes the following are FC's Areas of Responsibilities, as per their Official Website :

map.PNG

I see DI Khan in that area of responsibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to respect the authority watching to ensure that all rules are followed, and try to follow them as best as I can after the warning given to me, so no urdu or punjabi allowed, or personal information.

Eik hi pal mein paraya kar diyaaa ! :cray:

Rules are meant to be broken ! :undecided:

You are right, FC does have a lot to do already. But I was just following up on the question posed earlier as to any of the several paramilitary organizations we have could or should have helped the police in DI Khan. May be you know of a better example than the FC?

As per their Website - The Frontier Constabulary is performing the following duties at present:

Counter Terrorism.
To guard the border between tribal and settled area.
To stop tribal incursions in individual cases or in the form of gangs.
To check outlaws and their evil designs in the area.
To stop kidnapping and tribal disputes on the administrative borders.
To act as a second line of defense in times of grave emergency.
To assist the local administration in times of need (internal security).
To control and eliminate poppy cultivation and growth.
To check trafficking of narcotics, illegal weapons and smuggling.
To perform any other duty assigned by the government.

I think the onus was on the Local Administration or the Government to call them in or assign some special duty on them in respect of the Intelligence Information that was obtained !

I see DI Khan in that area of responsibility.

I was referring more to their Presence - Their Presence in on the Border Areas (Bordering the Tribal Belt) or Trouble Spots !

Eik hi pal mein paraya kar diyaaa ! :cray:

Rules are meant to be broken ! :undecided:

As per their Website - The Frontier Constabulary is performing the following duties at present:

Counter Terrorism.
To guard the border between tribal and settled area.
To stop tribal incursions in individual cases or in the form of gangs.
To check outlaws and their evil designs in the area.
To stop kidnapping and tribal disputes on the administrative borders.
To act as a second line of defense in times of grave emergency.
To assist the local administration in times of need (internal security).
To control and eliminate poppy cultivation and growth.
To check trafficking of narcotics, illegal weapons and smuggling.
To perform any other duty assigned by the government.

I think the onus was on the Local Administration or the Government to call them in or assign some special duty on them in respect of the Intelligence Information that was obtained !

I was referring more to their Presence - Their Presence in on the Border Areas (Bordering the Tribal Belt) or Trouble Spots !

Kiyaa apnaa kiyaa paraya? Mujh per lagtaa hey qanoon kee khaas meherbanian heyn. :D

Translation: What is own and what is stranger? I am honored with special attention of the law.

Looking at the map, the raid must have bee planned and supported in areas that FC does or should have control over, don't you agree?

If you remember the attack occurred at R.A Bazar, Lahore cantt, couple of years ago.It was friday on that day, attack occured around 1-1.30 pm . Garrison security force and other military units responded within 10-15 minutes of attack

It was in the cantt...as you say.

This jail was not, as I understand.

BTW, has somebody noticed the Chitral scouts also being mentioned in the intel report...why were Chitral Scouts also notified?

Kiyaa apnaa kiyaa paraya? Mujh per lagtaa hey qanoon kee khaas meherbanian heyn. :D

Translation: What is own and what is stranger? I am honored with special attention of the law.

Looking at the map, the raid must have bee planned and supported in areas that FC does or should have control over, don't you agree?

Sir Jee 30,000 banda hai ! :undecided:

Maybe if someone had alerted them before hand they'd actually know that someone would be passing through this place ! At any rate TTP's claim of extensive planing (pataa nahin 1 month ya more ka keh raheii theiii) + a lot of money (pataa nahin 1 crore ki baat kar raheii theiii) wasn't for nothing !

Sir Jee 30,000 banda hai ! :undecided:

Maybe if someone had alerted them before hand they'd actually know that someone would be passing through this place ! At any rate TTP's claim of extensive planing (pataa nahin 1 month ya more ka keh raheii theiii) + a lot of money (pataa nahin 1 crore ki baat kar raheii theiii) wasn't for nothing !

I think that for this incident, the Intelligence agencies did a pretty good job of disseminating the warnings to all security forces. What happened after that (actually what did not happen after that) is a matter of great concern and shame for those responsible.

one date is hand written 27th and other is 28th.

p.s.

another important thing to note is the copies sent to different relevant departments.

You are the epitome of slavery. People like you blindly defend their so called leaders who have absolutely no regard for his supporters. You need to splash some water on your face and open your eyes. Why cant you admit that it was the failure of KPK govt? Stop being a massive slave to imran khan.

Heinjee? When has an jailbreak attack of this scale happened in any western country in the last fifty years?
In western countries the only way of escape is to dig a way out of a wall behind toilet with a spoon.:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom