What's new

Let's Reinforce the Future of Pakistan.

Moonlight

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Youth of any nation is the backbone of its present and mainly its future. All of us can succeed in life with opportunities provided by our families. Also get financially and morally support by our families and friends. And most of us take that for granted. But many people out there have only moral support, but their parents can't afford their expenses and can not help them finically. But they don't lose the hope and they don't give up. They work twice more harder than people with enough of the financial support. They are the REAL inspiration. The real hero.........The real future of a nation..........The spinal cord of a nation..........The enlightenment of a nation. We see them around us, on streets, we hear about them, and we read about them.
They need our support. So please do support them. However you can, but do help.

This young boy is doing A levels running his own food stall, people in Lahore should try ordering food from his menu to support him.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If you are in Lahore please support him. Not particularly him, anyone you see around is working hard to study or to support his/her family. Help them. Help Pakistan. Help its future.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Last edited:
Very good...Done...I will tell my family to do what they can....at least order food from him whenever they are in Lahore.

Never mention. By the way, do you have any idea how much would be his school fee/month?

Either contact the number given on the menu or contact Arsalan Ali Baig at 0321-8852311 who took these pictures, if you'd like to meet this kid.
(Try contacting the guy in daytime)
Got this on the same page I got these pictures from. And no bro I can't tell about the tuition.

Either contact the number given on the menu or contact Arsalan Ali Baig at 0321-8852311 who took these pictures, if you'd like to meet this kid.
(Try contacting the guy in daytime)
Got this on the same page I got these pictures from. And no bro I can't tell about the tuition.
I will ask my brother to contact him. It is a good cause. Thanks for sharing.

Nice initiative by the young man. Wish him best of luck :pakistan:

Youth of any nation is the backbone of its present and mainly its future. All of us can succeed in life with opportunities provided by our families. Also get financially and morally support by our families and friends. And most of us take that for granted. But many people out there have only moral support, but their parents can't afford their expenses and can not help them finically. But they don't lose the hope and they don't give up. They work twice more harder than people with enough of the financial support. They are the REAL inspiration. The real hero.........The real future of a nation..........The spinal cord of a nation..........The enlightenment of a nation. We see them around us, on streets, we hear about them, and we read about them.

This young boy is doing A levels running his own food stall, people in Lahore should try ordering food from his menu to support him.

View attachment 306267
View attachment 306268

If you are in Lahore please support him. Not particularly him, anyone you see around is working hard to study or to support his/her family. Help them. Help Pakistan. Help its future.

Pakistan Zindabad.

I feel ashamed of myself whenever i look at these hard working people and how they are carrying their study along with work too....

A lesson needs to be learnt....

I remember a boy who was in matric and was working as worker in Gourmet.
He was poor, father gone and Mother used to work at homes of people time earn the earnings .......
He wanted to study more and wanted to be a doctor but I forced him to choose Engineering after matriculation as it is cheaper and more flexible route for particularly poor students.
As long as I and my friends stayed in hostel, we helped him out with monthly fee and cloths.
But after security threats, the University was sealed for un authorized visitors.
Never saw him again........

Such needy people are everywhere. And one must help them out in their need. Even sharing table at hotel for meal with them is not bad idea.

View attachment 306267
View attachment 306268

Pakistan Zindabad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom