What's new

Let's PUMP up some Turkish Nationalistic Tracks and Tunes.. All is welcome

Just like i always say.. We are either OTUKEN YOLCULARI (Otuken travellers)... or.. Horosan YOLCULARI.. (Horosan Travellers)..

Allot of current day ANADOLU Turks have HOROSAN background.. Either, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan or Uzbek background, Khazak..

inshaALLAH Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this video piece into each nations native language..

A MUMIN... An Ehl-i Sunnet Muslim.. and those who want to be and strive to be the "MUTTAKILER".. should always be humble..

The kuffar have been trying to change us.. make us LIKE THEM.. what are the kuffars traits?
1. Alpha Male or Felame
2. Be assertive
3. Be rude, arrogant and hard character
4. They INTENTIONALLY THICKEN their voice and vocal cord

.. and we Muslims, imitate them like the idiots we are. We have this concept, "I don't want to below him" or "how can he be assertive to me, i'll be x2 more assertive towards him/she"

Hz. ALLAH (cc) orders in his FOUR BOOKS, to be straight forward character.. if you are in the right, DEFEND your right.. if some one corrects your errors and mistakes, and your rude behavior, your NEFS comes into EFFECT and makes you NEFS-I MUDAFFa.. what's MUDAFFA, a DEFENSE MECHANISM..

I was trying to imitate the kuffars as well, since i never fit in, trying to be among their ranks.. and have been rude and agressive and down right poor character/behavior.. then i quiestioned my character, and changed my way..

HOWEVER.... Life is a LEARNING CIRCLE.. we come back 360 degrees, to the beginning.

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this track into each nations native language..

Our brother CANBAY... has been rude, aggressive, hard character, never liked being CORRECTED.. but having met Mehmet Yildiz in 2011.. he confessed his poor behavior to him and gained PLENTY of WORDS of WISDOM by him.

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this track into each nations native language

Last edited:
NEVER ARGUE... with an IMBECILE.. They will DEFEND their LIES, like it's the truth..

I got accused of MIS-READING the AZAN.. (which the reality is ALLAH-HU MALIK).. when i know when i am in the RIGHT.. let him believe what he wants, you can't fool me.

If you look in the FIKIH books, one of Hz. ALLAH (cc) names and attributes is Allah-Hu MALIK.. you won't find the word "EKBER".. This is the result of 100 years of Devlet- Alliyye Osmaniyye PAUSE.

MALIK means, THE UNMATCHED, UNFATHOMABLE, UNRIVALED, UNKNOWABLE, GREATEST.. THE ABSOLUTE, BAR-NONE, GREATEST..

Our brother Maliki Clique, FROM YOUTUBE.. Who is also Ehl-i Beyt.. and originally born in Austria, but got ABDUCTED at the age of 2 years, and was shipped to Great Germania, in the year 1904.. will read out the Esma-ul Husna.. He married another Ehl-i BEYT, sister.. who got burnt, hence a darker shade, which the kuffars called her a NIGGA, who has gained her health back, and has blue eyes now.. he, our brother Maliki, will read the Esma-Ul Husna soon inshaALLAH.

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this video piece into each nations native language..

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will prevent this track from being shown to the kuffar... but, my suggestion is, DRINK plenty of water, at least 3lites per day, if you are taking CLOZAPINE like my self.. it flushes all the toxic matters form your brain and your body, and you can function better... if only, had i known before, but Hz. ALLAH (cc) has his wisdom and we are all the travelers of OTUKEN.

Our brother GeeFLOW MUSAB says, our NAMUS IS CLEAN.. that's true. 100% of the Ehl-i Sunnet Muslim ladies are UNTOUCHED.. and there's billions of them. Hz.ALLAH (cc) gives UTMOST and UNDENIABLE importance to the womens/girls NAMUS.. if one even breaks her namus, her heart is sealed eternally.. hence why, just like our brother Hamza Yunus says, and i completely agree, the women are more wiser and don't mostly give into their CARNAL desires..

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will prevent our Ehl-i SUNNET Muslims, from being stabbed by knife or arrows, or any sharp object like razors penetrating their skin.. we had since Thursday last week, 642 million Muslims, were stabbed with a sharp object, inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) cure them inshaALLAH, as how he sees best fit for us all MUMIN's and if we are WORTHY. and inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH transform this two tracks into each nations native language as he sees best fit for us all.

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) prevents this post from being seen by the kuffar... but, the question, can KUFFAR's do DEEPFAKE.. yes. The programing of deepfake software, the codes, curses Hz. ALLAH (cc), me, Resul-u Ekber-i Eshad, and his all noble prophets and Mursid-i Kamils and MUJJEDID's.. it's an ISTIDRAJ software..
The KUFFAR could never use this deepfake software on Ehl-i Beyt or Hz. ALLAH (cc) noble servents, regardless how much they tried and still are trying.. they have used it on other Ehl-i Sunnet Muslims as well.. hence, don't believe everything you see on the internet or television..

our Great Germanian (Evangelists) brothers who are mostly Ehl-i Beyt brothers, from Coridor Crew from YouTube.. will showcase coding of the softwares they use, and the method they come up with, and just show everything we need to be informed of, in regards to deepfake and VOICE imitations.. inshaALLAH, HZ. ALLAH (cc) will provide them what they need and completes our short comings..

The mirrors lie, so does selfie phones or other cameras.. Some take a selfie, and think wow, i am ugly.. the cameras and mirrors lie. its an ISTIDRAJ method..

I was in Turkiye 2018, listening to tracks and tunes, and I've heard A VOICE imitation of Defan the artist, a very close friend of GEEFLOW, who both are Ehl-i Beyt, call me a PHAGGOT in one of the tracks which got in to my nerves, but it wasn't him, they have a VOICE IMITATION software.. and they use it when they're calling on the phone.. or media, or music.. don't believe all the calls you recieve thinking a family/friend is calling you, ask questions to be sure.. inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will help our brother MUMIN Sarikaya and Defkhan and GeeFLOW as to what needs to be done, and how to tackle this FITNE.. if i have anything sort comings, inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will complete it..

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this track into each nations native language..

InshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will prevent this post from being seen by the KUFFARs..

I've seen Hz. NUH (as) when i went to the Camii in 2020.. Broadmeadows Camii.. Broadmeadows Camii really is a Camii, it's not a MABET (temple).. Some buildings look like a Camii, but it's actually a MABET.. Broadmeadows Camii was built in 1982.. Mehmed Salih Dogan from Keysborough Camii is also Ehl-i Beyt.. Hz. Nuh (as) looked like ANATOLIAN senior, since he was born in ANATOLIA..

Hz. ALLAH (cc) some times orders his former prophets to come to earth and go back to Paradise as how he orders them..

Hz. Nuh (as) ALMOST END OF THE WORLD.. As we call it TUFAN, it was the 2nd in the history of this earth.. He, built a Metalic SHIP (but its not Metal or Aluminum or Titanum) ship many 10+ thousand years ago.. he built his ship and his ummet helped him out.. but the kuffar Sheytans, Dejjals and their ancestral lineage and their cronnies, also built ships, after having heard Hz. Nuh (as) and Hz. ALLAH (cc) conversation.. The kuffar built 3000+ ships... where as Hz. Nuh (as) built ONE.. This SHIP is still intact.. It's in Germany and is a NO GO ZONE, no kuffar Sheytan/Dejjal or their cronies can enter this NO GO ZONE.. inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH provide Hz. NUH (as) mission statement, mission tasks, mission rules, mission objectives and rules and orders, inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will provide whats best for us and completes my short comings..

Our brother Fatih Yagci is going to help him our inshaALLAH..

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this track into each nations native language.. Hence, it says, BRING ON THE THUNDER, BRING ON THE RAIN..

Bring on the thunder, bring on the rain
Put the fear in your mind, let it ride through your veins
A hungry little beast and he's out the cage
When you see him, better back away (Get on back)
Bring on the thunder, bring on the rain
Face the winds of a hurricane, it's not the same
If ya not his level, better get out the way
When you hear that Thunder rage

Our brother Khalid YASIN.. also, Ehl-i Beyt... is the son of HUSEYIN KAPLAN.. he Khalid, got abducted at the age of 2 years and 4 months.. He was shipped to USA, Great Germania at the year of 1934..

Khalid Yasin's son.. KHALED Siddiq.. was abducted in the year 1968..

That's the destiny of Ehl-i Beyt.. they can ABDUCTED us, but we NEVER deviate, regardless how they try to corrupt us... Consuming SWINE, makes one and takes a persons HIDAYAH, but we always vomit every time we consume RAW/COOKED SWINE..

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) transform this two video piece into each nations native language as he sees best fit for us all..

WHO CAN YOU RETURN TO.. WHEN THE DEVIL'S PLOT TWISTS..

KHALILL... as mentioned in this TRACK of Khaled Siddiq.. is our brother Sebastian Guzman

Last edited:
There's fake Huseyin Kaplans's but.. this is the real HUSEYIN KAPLAN..

InshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this video piece by the real HUSEYIN KAPLAN.. into each nations native language
1. Father of Khalid Yasin
2. Grandfather of Khaleed Siddiq

Who is the REAL DARTH WAVER... Hz. Isa (sas).. You can have your Jesus, we don't have JESUS in Islam... Please don't associate your filthy Jesus, to our noble Hz. ISA (sas)..

Was Hz. ISA (sas), born of a miracle birth? Yes, sure.. all noble prophets had a miracle birth.. Did, Hz. Isa (sas) have a father? Of course he did.. His father's name was YUNUS, a Mujjedid also.. His grandfather was another noble prophet, Hz. Zekeriya (as).. Yunus is a Muslim name, hence why his father's name is Yunus..

Hz. Isa (sas) had 3 siblings, 4 all together including Hz. Isa (sas)..

Did Hz. Isa (sas) speak during his baby days when he could barely walk, YES.

He, Hz. Isa (sas) served as prophet until the age of 38.. my current age. His prophet-hood began at the age of 19, and Hz. ALLAH (cc) brought down Incil-i Kerim during 19 years as his reign.. The kuffar, especially apostate prophets, Dejjals and Sheytans, and their crones, came up with a plan to IDOLIZE Hz. Isa (sas) and tried to distort Hz. Isa (sas) teachings, and the noble Islam.. they eventually came to a consensus to make Hz. Isa (sas), a GOD... they sent kuffars to kiss the feet of Hz. ISA (sas).. and tried to prop him and stroke his EGO, so he could make a DUA to these idolisers where our Lord, could forgive them. They, the kuffars like they are, were always trying to come up with an alternative strategy, a contingency plan.. where their MOTTO was, if we are going to hell, we are going to draaaag them all with us there, and also trying to delay the big END OF THE WORLD, trying to buy more time.

To cut a long story short... they gave Hz. Isa (sas) a hell of a time, where they were planning to have him on a cross, just like the christian cross.. Hz. ISA (sas), fore-seen the events that will come after him, meaning where they would eventually label him as GOD and associate partners with Hz. ALLAH (cc).. They killed all of his 3 siblings, including his mother, and his father.. except for Hz. Zekeriye and his wife.. this SADDENED Hz. Isa (sas), having losing his close-knit family members. This massaka happened all in one day. he cried for 58 days straight after burying them.. but, NOT ONCE CURSED THE kuffar.. on the end of 58th day, Hz. ALLAH (cc) raised him to the sky, first passing, moon, sun, 10+ planets in our close solar system, and passing other galaxies, and eventually, passing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 heavens (not to be confused with paradise), and eventually coming to Arsh-i Sema, where he spoke with Hz. ALLAH (cc) directly to his NUR.. and eventually being landed on 8th level of paradise, 8th gate.. The kuffars, having witnessed this, when he was arguing with them and the next, him flying out to the heavens..... came up with a MASK, that looked 50% like Hz. ISA (as), and killed one of their very own, his name being PAUL and hung him up on a cross, and nailed by his hands, throat, legs and belly.. The raised the crosses all around the world, as this was kuffars chance to alter the events and stories behind Hz. Isa (sas) and his ummet/followers.

Hz. Isa (sas) spent lofty ranks in paradise for 100 years as earth time.. and Hz. ALLAH (cc), eventually sent him to MARS to do his DAWAH there.. He spent 600+ years in MARS, and changed the planet from a nationhood of heedlessness to Ehl-i Sunnet Muslim AQIDAH..

We'll know in time, inshaALLAH, when he arrives, back to earth..

He is already married and has children...

Last edited:
6ix9ine... was we know him from the degenerate pop culture.. was the head honcho, that ordered his cronies and followers to label Hz. ISA (sas) as a GOD, and killed his siblings, mother, father and 32 other relatives..

6ix9ine is, Mathew as known in the bible.. the only way to get to the father is through me, as he always says.. Heavenly father of earth, is coming back, he always says.

This culprit, was the leading figure to make Ehl-i Sunnet Muslims, lose their deen, when they sold their deen for wordly wealth and money and status.. in the numbers of billions..

I just want a humble abode, where i don't rely on any one.. meaning, being "muhtac" and reliant anyone.. you can have all the worldly wealth.

One of my bank accounts has $68 billion.. They send to my house bank balance statements which my parents keep it hidden, but Hz. ALLAH (cc) knows, i never asked kuffars for money.. i just want to be self reliant.

They tried to buy.. Omar ESA as well.. he has $32 billion in total in 3 bank accounts he has

Ilyas Mao has.. $48 billion

Muslim Bilal has $12 billion

Khalid Yasin has.. $3 billion

Andrew Tate had.. $32 billion.. he donated it all to a credible charity.. the rest never touched it.

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this track in to each nations native language

Last edited:
WE ARE ALL BILLIONAIRES :turkey::dance3:

erDOGan... together with Abdullah Ocalan, Salattin Demirtas and Meral Aksener... is depositing millions and billions in to the bank accounts of Turkish citizens..

I don't care about KURDS.. they the KURDS are actually Armenians with a similar dialect and words

The poorest person in Turkiye has $3 million TL

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this track into each persons native language

Para için, sen kardeşlerini sattın
Boğaz doymaz di'mi, haram çok tatlı
İkinci yüzünü, ayna arkasına saklar
Öyleyse dövüş şimdi, kararsın sokaklar

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this track into each nations native language

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will prevent this post from being seen by the kuffars...

but... how many from our cemaat, our circle of CEMAAT and those educated by our Kuran Kursu (Madrassa).. who's hearts been sealed?
1. Tekamul educated HOCA/IMAM: 632 thousand
2. Our SCHOOL OF Madrassa: 1.6 million
3. Idareci/Governer of Madrassa: 32 thousand
4. Those who have been educated directly by my grand father Hz. Suleyman Hilmi Tunahan (ra): 613

Huseyin Kumas, Ali Erol, Shanli hoca, Hasan Arikan, are just a few individual by name i know.. have all been to kuffur.

They have ex-ceded their boundries, some were bribed by money, some were enticed to play and draw votes to their political parties, they some times engaged in ISTIDRAJ.. some called me names, calling me homosexual (Su-i Zan), some made bad names to my family, some made bad names to the Ehl-i Beyt, some made bad names to the FOUR CALIPHS, some were showing off/RIYA, some committed zina, some engaged in homosexuality... are just a few reasons why they are eternally cursed.

Kemal Kacar, Ahmet Denizolgun, Alihan Kuris.. were Ehl-i Beyt... but NOT from the lineage of Hz. Suleyman Hilmi Tunahan (ra), or Hz. Sultan Abdulhamid II.. Our Emir-ul Muminin Seyfettin Alkan Hoca made a DUA, and was accepted straight away.. these THREE Duo's gave Seyfettin Alkan Hoca, HELLL.. hence there were rumours Suleymanlilar were divided, but we never divided.. They opened up fabricated Madrassa and most of their students were engaged in ISTIDRAJ..

From the ENTIRE Ehl-i Bey.. 38 MALES... had their hearts sealed as our ancestor Hz. Muhammed Mustafa (sas) was well AWARE of what they were getting up, watching it ALLLL in Paradise, since, Hz. ALLAH (cc) shows the events in earth and other worlds/planets. He, our prophet Hz. Muhammed Mustafa (sas) cursed them, and it was straight away accepted. They got into shemale penetrations.. nasty.

Beyonce and Jay-Z... Beyonce, is actually a male, but had wizards change his sexuality/organs.. they were both Ehl-i Beyt.. inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will provide our Emir-ul Muminin, all the materials of documentation and video graphics evidence, and how they were drinking blood to remain alive, and inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will complete my short comings and provide whats best for us all..

Beyonce says in the "2:01" mark... GET OFF MY DICK. You go figure out your self.

InshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will prevent this post from being seen by the kuffars

We all know what happened in Turkiye in the year 2016.. The so-called FETO Military Coup De-at.. the COUP really did happen. What triggered it though? I was talking and had intentions to marry a "IT" Rabia Aktas, the man i thought who was my uncle Cengiz Aktas, his very own shemale.. which i never touched hands with..

To cut a long story short, i was studying in RMIT.. and finished by course in June 2016, and went to Turkiye a week later.. Before i was going to arrive to Turkiye, Ankara.. the COUP happened.. they the kuffars had conflict of interest.. erDOGan, and all of the CO-HORTS of CHP, FETO's clan, Ruhi Ersoy MHP clan, HDP/YSP clan.. all had CONFLICT of interest.. FETO, was trying to get into my good books.. HE FETO was actually trying to pave way for me.. true story. They knew, WHO I WAS, before i knew who i was.. The coup happened, and they killed 3.8 million all around the world. Of this 3.8 million, 1.3 million was Ehl-i Sunnet albeit SINNERS, they put their lives for the dejjal and sheytans clan and their repentance and deeds will never be accepted, and destined to eternal hell fire.

I posted on WAFF, that the 3rd KOL ORDU, was about to get engaged in the COUP conflict and Ahmet Hoca (we the ulema know who he is, he came to Melbourne once... effennndiiiler).. took control and MASSACRED 4.9 million of them and their coup leaders and their co-horts..

The wedding didnt happen with the shemale Rabia Aktas.. but, i returned back to Melbourne on December 6th 2016.. before i returned, i was playing music on Spotify (which inshaALLAH, theyll go bankrupt and KAPUT), and they were putting music and tracks which they could get my attention.. and they did. They were playing live music and sheytans/dejjals were influencing my thought process.. They came up with shemales like DUA LIPA and KHALEED and DEEN SQUAD others.. this music production/manipulation went on till 2021.. hence, they started with these music and tracks, hence we will end it all for what they started..

I came to Melbourne and from December 2016.. until 2021, like i said.. dejjals/sheytans trying to manipulate me.. i was being poisoned as well, had my thought process going SLOW... SO SLOW.. where i could pick up the manipulative words in these kuffur music. This actually happened to 2.1 billion Muslims world wide..

I've seen Hz. ALLAH (cc) NUR in a figure i will explain later on.. during my sleep.. and had my eyes up and seen his NUR. I wanted to be DERVISH :turkey: .. I wanted to make RABITA and go to a lone island away from all kuffur and devote my life to Hz. ALLAH (cc)

This is the kuffur example the kuffar were trying to entice me.. when i was trying to be close to my maker, Hz. ALLAH (cc). Mufti Menk, was trying to influence me, where to go, and what to say and how to behave.. he said, i live in a western country so i should be blessed to do what i want, supposedly fornicate.

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will transform this brilliant poetic track by Sam-i Yusuf, into each nations native language.. and inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will show, what i said, for a couple months of tranquility i had, when i was praising my Lord, Hz.ALLAH (cc).. The words in this track by Sam-i Yusuf, you came to me.. was my very own words in 2018.. CASE IN POINT.. Sam-i Yusuf, made this track in 1963.. he has GAYB and 0 NEFS. CASE IN POINT.. Hz. ALLAH (cc) knows the beginning and the end, he is not constricted by time.

InshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will prevent this track from being seen by the kuffar...

I have seen our beloved prophet Hz. Muhammed Mustafa (sas) at the age of 12, i have a hazy memory when it comes peoples faces especially seeing them for the first and only time.. i have seen him when we went Broadmeadows Camii, when i went with my father.. I've seen him just outside the front door, of the camii. My father knew who he was, since he has seen him more than 20 times.. Hence, the words you taught me to never judge.. He told me to recite the INNA AGNAYNA, KELKEVSER.. Dua at least once during my 5 daily namaz..

Why.. INNA AGNAYNA, KELKEVSER (Dont call it KEVSER).. because it emphases and says, Your LORD, Hz. ALLAH (cc) is ONE AND ABSOLUTE, HE IS THE MASTER OF TIME, SPACE AND ZONE.. I don't know Arabic but the "so called" tevsir on the internet is in-correct. My wives to be have studied CLASSIC Arabic and inshaALLAH, i'll learn from them.

Our brother Yusuf Baskocak, who is also Ehl-i Beyt.. who abducted at birth.. our prophet Hz. Muhammed Mustafa (sas).. approached him more than 30+ times, and always made the SUGGESTION and WORDS OF WISDOM that he should do INNA AGNAYNA, KELKEVSER zikir in the night, before FAJR.. he has been doing this since the age of 19, when he got married about moved to his own house.

inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will show how i made the DUA to Hz. ALLAH (cc) after hearing i might be Mehdi.. i was confused, why is this happening. Why are the kuffar trying to manipulate me, why are they playing with my mind with SHEYTANS and DEJJALS.. why are so called Muslims trying to torment me.. why me, just curious, what have i done?... inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will show it as it he sees best fit for us all, if i have any errors and short comings inshaALLAH, Hz. ALLAH (cc) will complete it and transform this track into each nations native language..

Back
Top Bottom