What's new

Lets not forget the unsung heroes, fighters and brave leaders of Pakistan. #HappyDefenceDay2018

GDP Adil Khan Niazi

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On this day in 1965 we were united against our enemy and we defeated an enemy which was stronger than us. The biggest asset then was our unity and faith.
We should realize that if we stay united under the honest leadership which we have now then we can defeat all threats that our country is facing now.
Salute to the defenders of our motherland.
Salute to the martyrs of 1965 war.

Recent promo video of Pakistan Navy as a message to the people of Pakistan that our sea borders are safe and you've got nothing to worry about:

ISPR released the official video of "Humain Pyaar Hai Pakistan Se" as the official video and presentation for defence day 2018.

On this Defence Day, team Pakistan Defence brings you an exclusive tribute to the unsung heroes of Pakistan's Intelligence community who stand as a vanguard of Azadi, forever and always. Lest We Forget!
1f1f5_1f1f0.png

So, before we abuse them lets not forget with them are we sleeping safely without any fear and without them we would be fearing all day long that might there be a bullet or a missile coming for us too just like whats happening in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Palestine, Afghanistan and other countries. Respect the ones who lay their lives for us for their families for this country,

"I have always listened from everyone all trio defence takes this budget, army, air force and navy takes this facility etc"
Do anyone cares if a week old baby becomes an orphan in the blink of an eye? do anybody care if the old parents lost their only son? Nobody cares, because we only care about our family and kids.

People like Sipahi Maqbool Hussain Who:

"Spent 40 years of imprisonment in Indian Jails, Never Said a word against Pakistan, wrote Pakistan Zindahbaad from the blood of his tongue cut by the indians.

Tumhen Watan
1f1f5_1f1f0.png
️ Ki Hawaen Salaam Kehte Hai.

Rest in Peace Sipahi Maqbool Hussain."
40270030_2069511353363023_2148126866597216256_n.jpg

So, Lets come out of this inferiority complex that we aren't equally treated yeah it can happen at some places but if that's unfair in your eyes then this is unfair in my eyes that they are only fighting and wakening up at borders all night long and we are sleeping easily on our comfortable beds. Stop comparing and start supporting.

Pakistan Zindahbaad :pakistan:
Pakistan Forces Paendabaad,
Pakistan Civilians Paendabaad.

Last edited:
My grandfather is also a un sung Hero, he fought the first Kashmir war in Furqan Battalion and revived Sitara e Jurat I have that meddle now and try to take a photo of it and post it here later when go back home in Mid September. @Zibago that meddle is so unique one of earliest one made by Pakistan Army in 1947-48.
@pak_marine @janbaaz

Back
Top Bottom