What's new

Lets give a warm welcome to a US Army member !

Status
Not open for further replies.
real US army or play station solder like me?:partay:

Born and bred buddy!!! And by the way, @Imran Khan, those who served dont take posers that claim they have served lightly. @gambit sir can you please elaborate this further. We consider it an insult to those who served and made the ultimate sacrifice. Please be considerate before making such post.

those who served dont take posers that claim they have served lightly. We consider it an insult to those who served and made the ultimate sacrifice.

We just take to deconstructing their claims, discrediting their words and then publicly shaming them. It's evident who served and who hasn't, based on the lunacy of some of the claims being made on this forum - few have actual experience. I can't say I'm too partial to people claiming to have military experience when they don't, it's a slap in the face of everyone whose ever put on a military uniform.

And :welcome:to :pdf:. Army though:o:, well, nobodies perfect I suppose:partay:.

We just take to deconstructing their claims, discrediting their words and then publicly shaming them. It's evident who served and who hasn't, based on the lunacy of some of the claims being made on this forum. I can't say I'm too partial to people claiming to have military experience when they don't, it's a slap in the face of everyone whose ever put on a military uniform.

And :welcome:to :pdf:. Army though:o:, well, nobodies perfect I suppose:partay:.

@Technogaianist my friend, thanks for explaining. I admit i am not as tech savvy as other members here in the forum. I was just a company grade officer when i left the service. We had a bad experience of people here in the US that claim they are veterans and served, thus claim certain privileges they arent entitled to. Such as medical care, discounts etc. To tell you the truth i am sickened by those people.why they do it i dont know. But if you ask me they deserve to be exposed!! They are an embarassment not just to the US MILITARY but to all who have are wearing and have worn the uniform all over the world irregardless of what nationality.

Born and bred buddy!!! And by the way, @Imran Khan, those who served dont take posers that claim they have served lightly. @gambit sir can you please elaborate this further. We consider it an insult to those who served and made the ultimate sacrifice. Please be considerate before making such post.
There is a guy here -- claims to be from Indonesia and in the Chinese camp -- who tried to shut the Indian debaters up by telling them he has 'aviation experience'. I challenged him as to what was his 'aviation experience', he scrambled and tap danced his way to 'aviation study' and to this day, we still do not know what is that 'study'.

My time was during the Cold War, from 1983 to 1992, when I had to leave the USAF due to otosclerosis, hardening of the inner ear, which for a while rendered me incapable of going above 15k ft., which made me ineligible for deployments. From RAF Upper Heyford, we flew with the Spaniards out of Zaragoza, with the Turks out of Incirlik, or with the Italians out of Aviano. Today, I can be in an airliner but not scuba dive, from which I got my open water certification way back in high school in Hawaii. I can snorkel in the shallow depths of Hanauma Bay easily enough, but really nothing more than that.

With my time in a crucial era and in a technically oriented service like the USAF, I can challenge posers easily enough. You with your ten yrs in the US Army, am sure you can do the same when it comes to Army-stuff. You may not have much technical training and knowledge, but as a leader of a group, you know details and nuances of leadership that posers will never know. Take a person's claim to have been in the military at face value, but if the discussion gets in-depth, especially when the discussion trespass into your area of knowledge and expertise, you will know who is lying.

We just take to deconstructing their claims, discrediting their words and then publicly shaming them. It's evident who served and who hasn't, based on the lunacy of some of the claims being made on this forum - few have actual experience. I can't say I'm too partial to people claiming to have military experience when they don't, it's a slap in the face of everyone whose ever put on a military uniform.

Whos the so sensitive one now ? :o:

Touchy...touchy ! :tongue:

Welcome to board , always remember "Green + White" = safe and green + orange + white = trolls

Welcome aboard.

Sorry for the late reply sirs and i appreciate the warm welcome to the forum!!! Have to go to do something for the new CO (the wife)!

@Abu Zolfiqar, yes i was an enlisted personnel before entering OCS. i am ranger qualified but i wish i was assigned to the regiment during my army days!

My apologies for the late reply brothers. I was quite a long time lurker here in the forum until i decided to join. As i have mentioned before i was with the US Army for almost a decade.
Now i am a pencil pusher with a bank here at the Big Apple!

Javaidddddd bhaiiiiii/brooo welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom