What's new

Lets give a warm welcome to a US Army member !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply sirs and i appreciate the warm welcome to the forum!!! Have to go to do something for the new CO (the wife)!

@Abu Zolfiqar, yes i was an enlisted personnel before entering OCS. i am ranger qualified but i wish i was assigned to the regiment during my army days!

My apologies for the late reply brothers. I was quite a long time lurker here in the forum until i decided to join. As i have mentioned before i was with the US Army for almost a decade.
Now i am a pencil pusher with a bank here at the Big Apple!

Glad to have you here, brother. US Army Ranger!!

See you around the forum!

Reactions: waz
Nope! actually its the first name of my youngest son brother.. and i'm not jewish either if that is your next question. James is my first born's first name. Lol!!!
Javed is an Arabic name and common name in Muslim World.

I have registered and completed my 5 basics posts but still I can't introduce myself here. I get message that insufficient privilege to post here. Moderator what privileges do i need?

what unit were you in?

Rangers basic is @ Ft benning right?

glad to hear you converted from lurker to member. Look forward to interesting talks with you friend. :)

Reactions: waz
@James Jaevid welcome to PDF :usflag:
did you ever meet with Bangladeshi soldiers during your service ? :fans:

Yes i did my friend but most of them are higher ranks i was just a company grade officer. I have the impression of them very eager to learn. professional and Very nice!!

what unit were you in?

Rangers basic is @ Ft benning right?

glad to hear you converted from lurker to member. Look forward to interesting talks with you friend. :)

Fort Benning, Georgia my friend home of the Rangers!!!
Just regular army. Some units of the US Army send a "representative" to the Ranger School. Wanna know a secret!? My CO who happens to also be a ranger, volunteered for me to go. Next thing i know, i was in the ranger school!!

@James Jaevid welcome to PDF. Hope you will share with us some interesting facts of US defence in future .:welcome:

Yes i did my friend but most of them are higher ranks i was just a company grade officer. I have the impression of them very eager to learn. professional and Very nice!!
next time you see bangladeshi solider again, say " kemon asen " it means how are you :P

next time you see bangladeshi solider again, say " kemon asen " it means how are you :P

Thanks for that friend i will! It wont be soon though the best ranger competition im hoping to attend is way way off the calendar!!!

@James Jaevid welcome to PDF. Hope you will share with us some interesting facts of US defence in future .:welcome:
Thanks buddy!! Your from india?! An indian classmate introduxed me to chicken tikka and kadai! I cant get enough of em!! Spicy!!

:welcome:2:pdf:

I hope you don't go by JJ....hate those JJ guys :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom