What's new

Let's design a manned Flying wing Stealth Bomber (IRAN) R&D-0002

The unique connection that IRGC initiated with High Tech private firms in different science and tech parks are just amazing... With little that I know, we must expect a much more advanced version of both manned and unmanned stealth bombers not that far...

I wish I could hint to what I have heard from credible courses.... Guys, Iran has started to work on projects that only US could dare to involve... The budget in this phase is not an issue as most of those dream-projects have not reached mass-production phase yet... but soon IRGC, IRAF, NAVY, Khatam's Missile Defense and a new unit called X will have billions of dollars each year in order to mass produce underlying projects...

Guys, something unusual happened in Iran... She is jumped a huge jump in sensitive techs and soon we all see how the world will be amazed... I didn't like Sepahis for decades but since the day I found out what kind of progresses these Jahadi scientists and engineers have achieved my view is changed 180 degrees...

Only if we had such managers in other civilian fields like Car industry... Heeeif...

Although, I wish people of Iran know more about unique achievements of young scientists of this land.. This could change this pathetic feeling of inferiority complex only SOME of Iranians and EX-Iranian have and provoke more young Iranians to join high tech studies...

But for those thirsty minds I can say, you can expect to hear about unbelievable achievements in fields of radars (Small and big size SARs, Flying HFs, new long range AESAs, New Naval units, etc), Heavy Submarines with very modern detection and warfare equipment, New bombers (both manned and unmanned), New extremely modern electronic warfare systems, new fuel for missiles and SLVs, new anti-armor warfare, new composite structures, Heavy caliber unmanned armored robots (specifically designed for anti-terrorist operations) and a few more that I might feel bad if I mention here...

For those who are familiar with designing, prototyping and mass production of military and civilian heavy gadgets, we have surprising news about super-heavy metal/composite 3D printers that are designed, produced and installed in many research and production centers around Iran...

We have to wait another 2 years ...

:)

No... but there are even more exciting stuff... Just patience for another 5 years and we are all happy..

Hey, I just red that there is a new Law in Iran that Khoms and Zakat money can go to Statrups as if it is used for religious reasons! Is that true?

If it is it explains the explosion in Startup market. This is genius! Who's Fatwa is this? Must kiss his hands!

Hey, I just red that there is a new Law in Iran that Khoms and Zakat money can go to Statrups as if it is used for religious reasons! Is that true?

If it is it explains the explosion in Startup market. This is genius! Who's Fatwa is this? Must kiss his hands!
Yes it is true... I can ask if you want to donate your khoms and Zakat!

Back
Top Bottom