What's new

Lets call it a day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now here is someone talking sense atlast....Chrome I think you are right....lets wait and see...

Adux , Thats all you wanted to say? Come on man, show some character here..dont you have anything to say on the issue? I think you are not only short of ideas but short of vocabulary too. Was that all you thought of? Why to ban me? Are you feeling threatened?

Soldier, you are right. We need some new weapon system nad obviously high tech ones. I hope J-10 / F-17 will answere some questions.

Right let's get some answers from you then, seing as you are the thread starter and claim that your part of the PAF. Can you verify what is your official rank? You say your coursemate told you about the new situation in PAF. Can you atleast tell us the reasons he sited for this. Or what about the reasons you concluded due to your alleged contacts with PAF members.
You are new here so please be curtious to the senior members, refrain from name calling, i suggest you edit your previous posts to take out offensive contents so to prevent further altercations-->some advice.
Make your reply as technical as possible.

Let me clue you up "X-man". Mr Murad does not own this forum. However he has a)served his country with distinction b)has earned the respect of fellow forumers with his knowledge c)Is your elder so if you are from Pak (or anywhere in south asia) you understand that you do not talk in such a manner to people like him.

You on the other hand seem to be full of **** And have not earned the right to talk to him in such a manner.

Now I am going to close this thread whilst the mods take appropriate action

Lets all calm down here.

If there is any misunderstanding or apologies due please use the PM system. Dont start personal attacks in the thread as it takes away its purpose.

Lastly, for x_man.. get mature, read a little, and apologize to the senior member MuradK for your behaviour.

Thanks.

last month one of my friends had refused by PAF medical board due to a very minor minor ear problem.( PAF medical board said it problem). my friend had cleared by ISSB. he had been weeping for a week. and after that very upset. In Pakistan young people like to join Arm forces. they worked hard to compete for the selection. every year much more people join the competition. how is it possible the person who worked much hard to join and after that got the position thinks to leave, when they are provided very handsome incentives. The respect they earn in public is also an incentive for them. no other profession is respected as much as this.

Rana I dont think this will be a big issue, just get me the details of your friend and I will talk to CMB if they say that it can be fixed, Than your friend needs to fix it before end of August and I will make sure he is put back on the list I promise.:tup:

Pakistan Air Force gives extremely good benefits and a salary to those in service. I dont think anyone wants to leave the air force matching what PAF offers compare to the commercial area.

Plus, does it effects the air force even a little bit? I doubt it. Thousands of citizens every month offer themselves to serve the nation and fly the falcons. Only the finest make it in.

I dont why members and even the mods are attacking a member just for asking a question. he never said anything insulting to PAF. He is new over here and hence dont know who is who, so we have to give him time and let him settle down.

There are worser members here whose only job is to copy paste and then dissasppear to appear again only to continue the same procedure. If they can be tolerated then this guy definitly can and should be.

I have nothing to say in this specific thread other than this, as i feel all Airforces face these same problems.

I dont why members and even the mods are attacking a member just for asking a question. he never said anything insulting to PAF. He is new over here and hence dont know who is who, so we have to give him time and let him settle down.

There are worser members here whose only job is to copy paste and then dissasppear to appear again only to continue the same procedure. If they can be tolerated then this guy definitly can and should be.

I have nothing to say in this specific thread other than this, as i feel all Airforces face these same problems.

We are not attacking his question. rather his manners toward a senior respected member of the forum.

We are not attacking his question. rather his manners toward a senior respected member of the forum.

Hw is he suppose to know who is Muradk? Its not even his real name, but his screen name over here. For a new guy we need to give him some space. And he didnt mean to insult, but was irritated by a members attitude without knowing who the member really is.

Hw is he suppose to know who is Muradk? Its not even his real name, but his screen name over here. For a new guy we need to give him some space. And he didnt mean to insult, but was irritated by a members attitude without knowing who the member really is.

When unsure of the ground you do not go charging in. You read the lie of the land and then speak/take action.

When you go to another person's house for the first time you don't act like the place belongs to you.

Regardless the decision has been made.

When unsure of the ground you do not go charging in. You read the lie of the land and then speak/take action.

When you go to another person's house for the first time you don't act like the place belongs to you.

Regardless the decision has been made.

This forum is nobody's house, its a public forum.
He didnt come in with all guns blazing he asked a question in a reasonably decent manner.

This forum is nobody's house, its a public forum.
He didnt come in with all guns blazing he asked a question in a reasonably decent manner.

I am done explaining this to you.

The decision has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom