What's new

Lets call it a day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shehbazi2001: you went for the interview in Shalwar Kamiz. :toast_sign:

Dear Sir Fatman

Thankyou for your support...

This is actually quite an old thread. Actually was my first....and all this happened an year ago..the date is 29 June 2007

Back then , I posted something without realising its outcome, things went from bad to worst and I ended up loosing my patience and got banned too.....But later I apologised to all involved and we all moved on......

After more than an year or so , this thread popped up again...Although I am not proud of this thread but I think that this forum has taught me to express myself in a better way and hope that I will continue to benefit from it....:enjoy:

good on you mate! i only joined in april-07 so i must have missed it.

Stop the genocide of the Pashtuns in Waziristan committed by the Pakistan
For over 7 years Pakistan has been bombing civilian infrastructure,farms,homes and schools to make a point across to the americans that we are doing your work. Pakistan always has a on and off relationship with Taliban who also bomb girls schools,strangle women,murder innocent people and extort the population.

This two sided genocide needs to stop because we Mehsuds and Wazirs of Waziristan are not passive people!

BS, we're fighting our own war in FATA against talibanisation of Pakistan.

All those who are within the borders of Pakistan should and are responsible for upholding Pakistani laws. If they challenge the writ of the state they will be eliminated. If they create chaos they will be eliminated. All those who wish to challenge the very foundation our state is based on will be destroyed. We have given to many sacrifices for Pakistan and we will not back down from any challenge. We are open to negotiations, but if anyone tries to hold the nation hastage they will be eliminated.

All those who are within the borders of Pakistan should and are responsible for upholding Pakistani laws. If they challenge the writ of the state they will be eliminated. If they create chaos they will be eliminated. All those who wish to challenge the very foundation our state is based on will be destroyed. We have given to many sacrifices for Pakistan and we will not back down from any challenge. We are open to negotiations, but if anyone tries to hold the nation hastage they will be eliminated.

What about those who are outside Pakistani borders and continue to violate the airspace of Pakistan and continue to launch attacks on Pakistani soil? Shall they also be eliminated? I think you should show your fist to those intruders.

Are you going to protect the tribals or they should take up arms themselves?

Intruders are getting bold day by day and yesterday GEO was reporting that US gunship helicopters were flying over Khyber Agency..........now Khyber Agency is very close to the settled area....

Well when they are on Pakistani soil or Pakistan air or sea space they are subject to Pakistani laws. Any violations of Pakistan's territory will result in a direct declaration of war from the Pakistani with or without the support of our governemnt. If our government can't protect our soverignity, we will have to do it ourselves.

Shouldn't this go in the Geo-Politics forum? Talk of sovereignty and air-space and whatnot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom