What's new

LeT supplied RDX for foiled Ambala terror plot

Soumya_india

Reaction score
The Delhi Police today said that Lashker-e-Toiba (LeT) and Babbar Khalsa International (BKI) had joined hands to plot a terror strike in the national capital ahead of Diwali following the recovery of an explosive-laden car in Haryana's Ambala.

The seizure of the car in Ambala last evening came following a trail of inputs provided by central intelligence agencies that a car was headed to Delhi through Ambala with explosives and detonators.

"We had inputs that an LeT module active in Jammu and Kashmir was planning to strike in Delhi. Investigations were done and found that the explosives were meant for BKI and to be used in Delhi. We received a specific input yesterday about the movement," Arun Kampani, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Special Cell), told reporters here.

Delhi Police informed their Haryana counterparts and all parking lots and the highway were checked before the car was traced to the parking lot in Ambala railway station.

Surveillance was kept by police to check whether anybody would come to take the car but till midnight nobody turned up.

"Ambala was the place where the explosives were meant to be exchanged. Bomb disposal squads and forensic experts from Madhubani FSL rushed to the spot. Five kg of black explosives contained in three packets wrapped with brown adhesive tapes were recovered," Kampani said.

Five detonators contained in a plastic box wrapped with brown adhesive tapes, two 'ABCD' timers in a plastic box hidden in the cavity of window rolling machine of the front door of the car, registration papers of the car, two toll receipts of Shambu Barrier and Ladowal and some newspapers of Jammu and Kashmir were recovered.

The numberplate on the car and the RC recovered were not the same, a senior police official said.

Asked whether the owner of the car has been traced, Kampani said they will soon find him but refused to give any details.

LeT Behind Ambala Explosives, Target Was Delhi : Police

No wonder, as usual, ISI/Pakistan is behind every intrigue in India, even if moccasins are stolen out side of a Mandir.

It is not ISI/Pakistan, it is LeT. Is LeT Pakistani ? I thought they are 'stateless actors' !

Are you sure this is what you believe? Stateless actors? As for as I know you guys always link LeT to ISI.

Fair enough, next time at least you wont lament about LeT a marionette of ISI. Hope others also agree with PAK stance!!

Are you sure this is what you believe? Stateless actors? As for as I know you guys always link LeT to ISI.

Fair enough, next time at least you wont lament about LeT a marionette of ISI. Hope others also agree with PAK stance!!

In a way you admitted LeT and Pakistan connection when you said this

"No wonder, as usual, ISI/Pakistan is behind every intrigue in India, even if moccasins are stolen out side of a Mandir."

In a way you admitted LeT and Pakistan connection when you said this

"No wonder, as usual, ISI/Pakistan is behind every intrigue in India, even if moccasins are stolen out side of a Mandir."

Nay, you perceived wrong. In a way I was illuminating a certain mentality, and I was damn right about it.

In a way you admitted BTW LeT a stateless entity 'It is not ISI/Pakistan, it is LeT. Is LeT Pakistani ? I thought they are 'stateless actors' !'

Captured David Headley also told of ISI-LET links this is nothing new

So finally your point is ISI and LeT are same? Kindly tell this to INDOCARIB as he seems to be unaware of the fact.
These allegation are not new to me, I have now memorized this Indian version.

Captured David Headley also told of ISI-LET links this is nothing new

even if true (which you can't prove) what about RAW links with the former mukti bahini?

And what to say about the ''modules'' (as 'your people' call them) of the LTTE in hindustan?

So finally your point is ISI and LeT are same? Kindly tell this to INDOCARIB as he seems to be unaware of the fact.

They not the same but the ISI does have links to jihadi groups this is well known the world over.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

even if true (which you can't prove) what about RAW links with the former mukti bahini?

And what to say about the ''modules'' (as 'your people' call them) of the LTTE in hindustan?

Already been proved buddy in US court of law

Back
Top Bottom