What's new

Let me drive or I'll breastfeed everybody: Saudi Women!

Who is applying for Saudi visa? We can meet there. I am going to voluntarily driving the women in Saudi Arabia. :smitten:

Jokes apart but this kind of fatwa only reflects sickness of a society. Oil and extremism blinded their mind and eyes. They don't accept women and non-Arabs as human being.

It looks like the entire Worlds drivers will be running of to Saudi Arabia then... lolz.

And how can you possibly gather breast milk in a goddamn glass. Are these guys retarded or something? These women are supposed to massage their breasts and try to collect the milk in a glass. Or they now planning to start selling breast pumps as well? I have never heard of such a stupid thing. Lolz.

This fatwa is crazy. Milk their drivers instead of giving women the right to drive. These guys are literally crazy. How stupid can they be. Where in the Quran does it say women should'nt drive.

Hamaray mullah logon ko bazaar main khajoor ki rairhi lagani chahiye :lol:

fatway shatway denay ke liye baray aur qabil ulema mojood hain humain in jaise logon ki zarorat nahi

@ ASIM

Why the messages are deleted???? :Confused:

It's called sarcasm, buddy.

Sarcasm: A form of humor that is marked by mocking with irony, sometimes conveyed in speech with vocal over-emphasis. Insincerely saying something which is the opposite of one's intended meaning, often to emphasize how unbelievable or unlikely it sounds if taken literally, thereby illustrating the obvious nature of one's intended meaning.

Dude, because the Constitution of the United States protects the right for a person to be annoying, you do not need to abuse this right.

^^
Why so serious..!

19831_1302127505504_999931200_30899238_6344076_n.jpg

Son: Dady What did God Do at First?

Dad: First, God took some rest

Son: And then???

Dad: And Then He created Man

Son: And Then and Then???

Dad: And Then He took Some Rest Then He Created Women

Son: After That He probably Would have rested , isnt it papa?

Dad: My Son, After that, Neither Man Nor God could Take rest....

Son: Dady What did God Do at First?

Dad: First, God took some rest

Son: And then???

Dad: And Then He created Man

Son: And Then and Then???

Dad: And Then He took Some Rest Then He Created Women

Son: After That He probably Would have rested , isnt it papa?

Dad: My Son, After that, Neither Man Nor God could Take rest....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hun pata lage se in beghrat maluvia nu, sede munh te jutti pae aeh :D

This is had to happen some day or the other. People are forced to come out with ways to grab attention so that their wants that are throttled deep below their hearts. A women driving her own car can be no offence to islam if they don't allow it the right way go for the 'kill', Go on people give 'em the taste of their own medicine

& look at this one:

the stupid fatwas will have a reaction you just can't sit back enjoy humiliation, its very good that Saudi Women have decided to beat the crap out of idiotic mullahs

Viv La Femmes!!!

BTW where's e-mullah brigade?

Last edited by a moderator:
Few weeks back when this fatwa came, I also went crazy, lyk WTF is this but today reading the news in the source i found the below mentioned highlighted part which makes sense and clarifies everything.

Later, Al Obaikan clarified that his fatwa was being distorted by the local media which ignored the condition that the milk should be drawn out of the woman and given to the man in a cup to drink.

here you go, so these lines makes sense, I repeat it makes sense :hitwall: :hitwall:
is there any one else here for whom this fatwa & mentioned lines make sense

Its all set now. If its true then it was media's fault which resulted in so much of fury and fun being made of Fatwa.

funny i like that it was media's mistake, they must not reported huh? they didnt need to make any fun, mullahs themselves proved how mush retarded & perverted they are

Shame on the Media guys, they just need to sell news no matter how.:hitwall:

Shame on people like you for whom this fatwa makes sense & those idiotic women phobic mullahs

Back
Top Bottom