What's new

Let me drive or I'll breastfeed everybody: Saudi Women!

Few weeks back when this fatwa came, I also went crazy, lyk WTF is this but today reading the news in the source i found the below mentioned highlighted part which makes sense and clarifies everything.

Later, Al Obaikan clarified that his fatwa was being distorted by the local media which ignored the condition that the milk should be drawn out of the woman and given to the man in a cup to drink.

Its all set now. If its true then it was media's fault which resulted in so much of fury and fun being made of Fatwa.

Shame on the Media guys, they just need to sell news no matter how.:hitwall:

the saudi society is mental, i understand now!!!

how can they speak so absurd??

It's called sarcasm, buddy.

Sarcasm: A form of humor that is marked by mocking with irony, sometimes conveyed in speech with vocal over-emphasis. Insincerely saying something which is the opposite of one's intended meaning, often to emphasize how unbelievable or unlikely it sounds if taken literally, thereby illustrating the obvious nature of one's intended meaning.

Few weeks back when this fatwa came, I also went crazy, lyk WTF is this but today reading the news in the source i found the below mentioned highlighted part which makes sense and clarifies everything.

Its all set now. If its true then it was media's fault which resulted in so much of fury and fun being made of Fatwa.

It was reported even then that Al Obeikan said breast milk should be pumped and given to men in a glass.

However Abi Ishaq Al Huwaini (high profile sheikh) said a man should be breast fed directly.

You can read the original news here.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/60569-saudi-clerics-advocate-adult-breast-feeding.html

yeah one of my friend is in KSA....when ever I ask him about Chix he says...."Woman?....I haven't seen one since ages here":lol:
He goes to Lebanon for satisfying his "senses" :lol:

Fatwa fail !

Maulvi's let themselves into this trap. Go Saudi Women !

So, drinking from a bottle would somehow be fine?

Dude that's downright disturbing. But as T-Faz pointed out another one said about direct contact and previously that Jamia al Azhar scholar had said the same crazy thing.

abolish the Saudi Kingdom

This women for President

I've a bad feeling all NY cab drivers are going to vanish one morning to be found in saudi arabia lol.

Driver...I'm coming...
2426.jpg

dudes they'l Behead you ..!!!
:lol:

I would be happily accepting this decision and offer my head if in exchange Saudis are willing to abolish their kingdom and make it democratic/republic of Saudi Arabia or Islamic republic of Saudi Arabia

Back
Top Bottom