What's new

Let Karachi live again

if ppl of khi protest (eventually we will fk this fauji protected turd party) we will be labelled terrorist because we will demand freedom this fauji gardi and punjabis would hate it because a peaceful khi will hurt businesses in Punjab! and this wont end well for Pakistan! but dha qabza mafia and punjabi lobby dont care about Pakistan bastards only care about land grabbing and motorways in punjab!

so our security establishment is supporting a terrorist organization and this whole protecting pakistan from internal and external is just a charade! and bastards only care about their asses on lx570!

if you look take a macro look at Pakistan and see what parts are "disturbed" youll find those are area rich in resources and youll find fauji inc have total control over these area i wonder what fkry is that!
To an extent yes and no - one has to understand that the establishment isn’t some unified military front. This isn’t a cartel or mafia but more akin to a loose federation of common goal high ranking officers who continue to be groomed in this mindset by their previous generation of this cabal.
When we use the term is doesn’t mean some sinister organization but a mix of pre-established actual policies which make up 30-40% and then culture which is 60%.
You also need to separate the idea of establishment as related to foreign policy versus internal politics versus monetary gains. They all are independent “establishments” with the foreign policy one more formalized and documented along with including a lot oF bureaucracy as well.
This “establishment” interacts the internal politics one interfaces with that for foriegn policy to a small extent but unlike the latter has no continued existence on record nor is it formalized. The monetary establishment is even more loose with policies only focused on veterans or logistics support . Everything else is simply continuing culture - DHA is less of a policy institute and more propogating the culture of wanting to do business for both serving and veteran officers. The khoofia agency getting a petrol pump to run as a corruption payment from PPP also uses some of the funds from that corrupt procurement to finance ops against both political miscreants and internal/external security threats under the table with zero traceability. The same agency using heera mandi to trap a politician who was supplying intelligence to India also has 1-2 officers testing the “maal”.

So the establishment isn’t some evil council meeting of “how to land grab and make money” happening every corps commanders conference. It is more akin to side schemes popping out under actual national security or military logistics needs. The PAF isn’t looking to establish a five star ski resort on its land in its air staff requirements or even long term plans. Its some person already dipped in real estate or moneymaking presenting to other officers who decide its good to get the PAF another line of money(no one dares talks about what they’ll pocked in official meetings or circles) while others like the idea of helping their fellow officers get good facilities even if unwarranted excess - the few that object dont really do it because they know it’s the name of the game.

The corrupt colonel in DHA is ignored because they prioritize land to fellow officers and especially coursemates or seniors - which in turn gets the label “Takes care of fellow officers” and by willful or apathetic ignorance the corruption is ignored.
The Military intelligence folks who have hundreds of cases on such folks when presented to senior officers for execution are either tackled very quietly with internal payouts or overlooked under the garb of protection of the military image. After all, both from continuing this “establishment” and teaching it to the next generation - the very essence of what makes the military a “stable” profession with a guaranteed good retirement(based on either good performance or kiss assery which helps in later aspects of career) sans the risk to life and limb is this “establishment”. And these people didn’t come from the heavens, or USA or CIA or otherwise - they are Pakistanis simply applying Pakistani culture into their particular environment and scenario.

Imran Khan was quite popular but his lack of delivery on Karachi has lost him a massive support bank.
Excuse me. Federal govt of Imran Khan has not much governing authority in Karachi which is under the domain of Sindh govt. Why are you accusing him for not delivering in Karachi when he has almost no authority there? 🤣
Governor Raj for Sindh will fix it.
Nope. Governer Raj since 18th amendment must also be approved by Sindh assembly. Pakistan is no longer a federation after 18th amendment 🤣

Last edited:
A lot of truth about the merit part. While standard of education in Karachi were not stellar they were still way better than interior Sindh through the 1980s. I will tell a personal account. I scored about only 63% in intermediate (high school) exams but whatever it was, it was hard work with as real learning as could be done, within the context of the rote learning system in Pakistan; but deep down even the young man in me knew that cheating in learning would eventually hurt my career and life. Anyway, I failed to get into a medical school in the 1980s because of quota system otherwise I was very close for a Sindh Medical College admission. I don't think I was bitter then nor am I now. I thought and still think the rural Sindhis should be given some reasonable advantages, such as the Affirmative Action in America, which is often 'unfair' to a merit system but works on some level.
But what I can't understand is the total lack of standards in the interior Sindh educational places! I had a distant cousin in interior Sindh who scored 70% in similar intermediate exams and he was barely literate! Rural Sindh was and maybe still is in some vicious cycle of total disregard for quality education, producing semi-literate professionals whose path forward is through ethnic politics. On the other hand, I hear the quality of education, especially in many many private institutes in Karachi is much better than it used to be in the 1980s. Indeed it impresses me a lot when I visit Karachi and speak with my young nieces and nephews; I was nowhere their competence when I was young like them.
Destruction of interior Sindh cannot be explained better than this:
132364C7-4BA9-464F-85C6-A1174BF0D64C.png

The same agency using heera mandi to trap a politician who was supplying intelligence to India also has 1-2 officers testing the “maal”.

So the establishment isn’t some evil council meeting of “how to land grab and make money” happening every corps commanders conference. It is more akin to side schemes popping out under actual national security or military logistics needs.
If what you say about establishment is true, it means it's no less corrupt than politicians and bureaucrats of Pakistan. They are all sitting in the same corrupt boat heading towards an iceberg.

Last edited:
If anyone wants a clear cut proof of establishment's collusion with PPP on Karachi, they should simply look at the results from the last census...

Based on fair and unbiased census Karachi should be allocated 40 odd NA seats and 60 odd PA seats. This alone will get rid of PPP menace.

Then again establishment and PPP love the status quo.

karachi cannot be rescued without removing ppp this is reality. If physical removal of ppp leadership cannot be achieved then

what the establishment can do is to make gwadar a major financial hub and persuade the middle class to move to gwadar. this will cut down brain drain and lessen dispondency in karachi youth.

another thing is cutting a deal with parasites ppp that all their cases will be permanently withdrawn and they are free to make billions from their own commercial businesses and in return they only have to let federal govt develop the city and ensure merit.

ppp knows that the establishment is compromised that is why it becomes emboldened.

Excuse me. Federal govt of Imran Khan has not much governing authority in Karachi which is under the domain of Sindh govt. Why are you accusing him for not delivering in Karachi when he has almost no authority there? 🤣

Nope. Governer Raj since 18th amendment must also be approved by Sindh assembly. Pakistan is no longer a federation after 18th amendment 🤣
Because at the end he was the face of “we will change Karachi” - either make that claim or plain dont from the start. He could go on air and put the entire blame on PPP and start a political fight. However, he has been a political buffoon in this regard by being everyone’s messiah while the PPP is happily playing him and PTI like a fiddle.
They blame the center when no delivery is made even though it is their jurisdiction.
Destruction of interior Sindh cannot be explained better than this:View attachment 809686

If what you say about establishment is true, it means it's no less corrupt than politicians and bureaucrats of Pakistan. They are all sitting in the same corrupt boat heading towards an iceberg.
Ah.. those travellers that only realized when the flooding has moved towards the upper class compartments

Because at the end he was the face of “we will change Karachi” - either make that claim or plain dont from the start.
Are you even serious? Change in Karachi would have happened if PTI had won election in Sindh. Since it didn't happen, Imran Khan could not deliver in Karachi. It's a systematic problem because he doesn't have much authority in Karachi since the 18th amendment of PPP 😅
He could go on air and put the entire blame on PPP and start a political fight. However, he has been a political buffoon in this regard by being everyone’s messiah while the PPP is happily playing him and PTI like a fiddle.
They blame the center when no delivery is made even though it is their jurisdiction
Do you know PPP has the least educated voter base in Pakistan while PTI has the most educated one. That's why PTI can never win rural Sindh no matter what unless they are at least educated as Karachites
68E156B9-8FDC-42FD-932A-C622A02D9E53.jpeg
74420D1E-36DD-4185-A7D2-E3099883AB89.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you even serious? Change in Karachi would have happened if PTI had won election in Sindh. Since it didn't happen, Imran Khan could not deliver in Karachi. It's a systematic problem because he doesn't have much authority in Karachi since the 18th amendment of PPP 😅
Yes I am - go actually to people in Karachi and see who they saw as a “Savior”. Imran Khan dug his own grave here for no actual gain at the end. It doesn’t matter if PPP is the responsible party.. all they are doing to PTI is “I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you”. No amount of contextual law or dose of reality statements by supports of PTI will absolve them of this “blame”.

Ill repeat, PPP knows its game and played PTI leadership for the fools they are.

Yes I am - go actually to people in Karachi and see who they saw as a “Savior”. Imran Khan dug his own grave here for no actual gain at the end. It doesn’t matter if PPP is the responsible party.. all they are doing to PTI is “I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you”. No amount of contextual law or dose of reality statements by supports of PTI will absolve them of this “blame”.

Ill repeat, PPP knows its game and played PTI leadership for the fools they are.
Savior Imran? When did that happen? Karachites keep voting for parties that have no chance of forming provincial govt starting from 1970. If they had voted PPP, there was still a chance that non stop ruling party PPP would have cared a bit about its voters in Karachi. So they have nothing but themselves to blame for their miserable situation.

Savior Imran? When did that happen? Karachites keep voting for parties that have no chance of forming provincial govt starting from 1970. If they had voted PPP, there was still a chance that non stop ruling party PPP would have cared a bit about its voters in Karachi. So they have nothing but themselves to blame for their miserable situation.
You clearly are not from Karachi and haven’t spent 16 years roaming its streets and knowing its people. Lets agree to disagree

You clearly are not from Karachi and haven’t spent 16 years roaming its streets and knowing its people. Lets agree to disagree
If Karachites are blaming Imran Khan because he failed to deliver in Karachi despite knowing very well he doesn't have provincial govt in Sindh, then Karachites are politically even dumber than rural Sindhis who are generational slaves of PPP:enjoy:

If Karachites are blaming Imran Khan because he failed to deliver in Karachi despite knowing very well he doesn't have provincial govt in Sindh, then Karachites are politically even dumber than rural Sindhis who are generational slaves of PPP:enjoy:

I think there is a realization in Karachi that IKs hands were tied even before the elections but this is also true that people are disappointed.

Without establishment's direct dealing with ppp problems will not be resolved simple. ppp does not wish to deal with anyone except the establishment

Karachi is nothing but just advance version of
"Occupied Kashmir"

Who's gonna get PM Imran Khan 2/3 majority in both houses of parliament to abolish 18th amendment? Establishment can do that but at what price? 🤣
I am suspecting Establishment will play a smart game this time..... instead of aligning with a party this time they will wait for parties to align with them...
Sindh will go to PPP, Punjab to PLM-N, KP to PTI...in essence no one in majority...and then one who will approach establishment and ready to toe their line...will get power... in this way establishment has all the options in case they need to change the party in some time...

Back
Top Bottom