What's new

LeJ threatens to attack Aga Khan community

Recent attack on agha khani community centre where some terrorists threw tennis balls (filled with explosives) killing 2 people injuring 40 other seems connected to this threat as well and here we have a govt who cant do a thing , PPP > Sindh is your domain do some thing before you are doomed.

Thank you Zia ul Haq.

This is exactly what I speak here but sadly, many of your countrymen take my words in the wrong sense and get angry.

He pushed you from a rationally Islamic country into a mini-Taliban system and today even your military is unable to control this mushrooming of attacks.

Ahh the LeJ terrorists are running out of targets so the haramis are eyeing for everyone.

These terrorists need to be rooted out. Please start an operation in south punjab

Ahh the LeJ terrorists are running out of targets so the haramis are eyeing for everyone.

These terrorists need to be rooted out. Please start an operation in south punjab

LeJ is sunni punjabi organisation. They are not going after sunni punjabis but only after first shias and now ismailis. Sunni punjabis are still safe and probably will be. Maybe the data durbaar and other sufi inclined believers would be kuffar but other sunni punjabis should continue to feel pretty safe. Don't you think?

It is surprising how every keeps blaming Zia while at the same time ignoring all his supporters.
The main problem is not Zia, it the mindset that one can do anything and everything as long as he is working for Islam.
No one questioned him on why he was creating private militias with no institutional training, accountability because he said he is working for Islam.
Can Pakistanis today can go to a mosque and question imam/mullahs authority and comeback without being beaten?
the answer would no, because imam is working for Islam.
The war in Afghanistan supposed to be fought under military professionalism , instead Zia fought this war under nationalist emotionalism . Open the doors for Afghan refugees . They roam freely and gave culture of extremism and nation is still paying the price.

Thank you Zia ul Haq.

youre welcome

a lot of propaganda is done these days against lashkar e jhangvi and sipah sahaba.attacks on rafidis are exaggerated whereas the killing of ahl e sunnah goes largely unreported in karachi

So then who is left safe from these attacks......... ummm...... no one. As they say you reap what you sow and now the bogey men are knocking on the doors.

Reminds me of a Thomas Hardy poem from my school days:

"All nations striving strong to make
Red war yet redder. Mad as hatters
They do no more for Christés sake
Than you who are helpless in such matters."

Just substitute "nations" with the deviants of TTP, LeJ, etc and the poem suits the current state of affairs in Pakistan perfectly. The ordinary Pakistani had no part in creating this monster and is now at the receiving end of it while being totally defenseless and clueless.

So then who is left safe from these attacks......... ummm...... no one. As they say you reap what you sow and now the bogey men are knocking on the doors.

Reminds me of a Thomas Hardy poem from my school days:

"All nations striving strong to make
Red war yet redder. Mad as hatters
They do no more for Christés sake
Than you who are helpless in such matters."

Just substitute "nations" with the deviants of TTP, LeJ, etc and the poem suits the current state of affairs in Pakistan perfectly. The ordinary Pakistani had no part in creating this monster and is now at the receiving end of it while being totally defenseless and clueless.

Ordinary Pakistanis are very much part of it sir. They are the fuel, they are the foot soldiers. They don't do it just for money, they do it for what the believe.
Just look at the comments in the below video.
youtube.com watch?v=ne765z0v8YY
you can find so many ordinary Pakistanis that too the so called educated ones praising zia and praying for more Zias
Off course we can also find some Pakistanis who are blaming Zia.
Just look at what Zia's speech is all about. What is that shuracracy bullshit.
At look at all those sitting and clapping.
Every society has ignorant masses that can be exploited. But at the same time there are always who appose evil and they are present at important parts of the government
It seems entire government of Pakistan sold it's soul to the Zias devil.
Such government servants are more to blame than zia.
I think Many of them are alive even today. Why don't Pakistan bring them to justice

basically as i read news some days ago there few eye witnesses who gave evidence against LEJ terrorists in karachi courts and there death sentence in on 20th or 22nd AUgust. that's why LeJ is threatening them.

News was in tribune. @Leader

Last edited by a moderator:
LeJ is sunni punjabi organisation. They are not going after sunni punjabis but only after first shias and now ismailis. Sunni punjabis are still safe and probably will be. Maybe the data durbaar and other sufi inclined believers would be kuffar but other sunni punjabis should continue to feel pretty safe. Don't you think?

In actual fact, the sufis have been the community that has borne the forefront of these attacks by LEJ.

This is more seems to be a serious trap , Ismaili(Aga khanis) and Bohra having differences with Twelvers .

The current Aga Khanis or followers of Aga Khan, if they are even religious, have mostly adopted the Sunni fundamentals. But you can still find some of his followers who still holds Ali (as) in high regards and deemed him as the rightful heir to the Holy Prophet (pbuh). But it is hard to figure out what their religious belief is in the 20th and 21th century because most of them or a very significant number of them are very secular. Even the Aga Khan and his family do not appear to be holding to some of the traditional Islamic values that are heavily emphasized in Islam.

Their practices are quite different, not only from us, the Shia, but also from other Muslims. I remember seeing a cultural video of them performing arts and dances wondering if they have been heavily influenced by the cultural aspect of other religion.

I don't know what you mean by they are claiming themselves as being Shia? We don't really consider anyone other than us as Shia. Unfortunately, we cannot stop people using the label Shia.

These are the words of a twelver from a Shia forum and its itself reflect their thoughts about Ismailism.

It seems the LeJ guys just found out that Agha Khan (Ismailis) community are one branch of the Shias. :woot:

Pathetic of them. As if they haven't enough.

These LeJ men should be shot / hanged without any delay whenever they are caught.

LASHKAR E JHANGVI WAS CREATED BY INDIA IN 80S IN PAKISTAN LASKAR E JHANGVI PIECE OF $HITTS WERE FIGHTING WITH BAITULLAH MEHSUD ND THOSE NORTHERN ALLIANCE DRUG LORDS ND FASSADIES THT CROSSOVER FROM AFGHANISTAN INTO PAKISTAN ND CARRYOUT ATTACKS IN PAKISTAN BY DISGUISING AS TTP AGAINST PAKISTAN ARMY. THESE LASHKAR E JHANGVI BASTARDS DONT DO JIHAD IN INDIA ND IN KASHMIR ND DONT KILL HINDUS BUT KILL MUSLIMS ND DESTABLISE PAKISTAN THOSE SAME LASHKAR E JHANGVI BASTARDS BLEW UP MARRIOT HOTEL IN ISLAMABAD WITH TRUCK BOMBING FOR INDIA THESE LASHKAR E JHANGVI BASTARDS WERE BEHIND ATTACKS AGAINST PAKISTAN ARMY IN LAHORE ND RECENTLY IN GUJARAT WEN THOSE LASHKAR E JHANGVI BASTARDS INFILTRATED DIFA E PAKISTAN COUNCIL CONVOYS CAME 2 GUJARAT ND THEY ATTACKED PAKISTAN ARMY CAMP IN GUJARAT. THIS IS LASHKAR E JHANGVI SOON THEY ND THEIR KAAFIR INDIAN AGENT LEADERSHIP WILL B WIPED OUT FROM PAKISTAN.

so is Southern punjab the safe heaven of LJ and other extremists organisation is in india ??
was malik ishaq released by indians ??

so is Southern punjab the safe heaven of LJ and other extremists organisation is in india ??
was malik ishaq released by indians ??

**** off moron.

And you dare, speak of 'southern' punjab again. Jahil.

Back
Top Bottom