What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Good News ! the Model of China Superconducting Electromagnetic Catapult :woot:

Yes we can :tup: and China already built a prototype. :coffee:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

China Super-AircraftCarrier will come ~! :china:
a32bd9be70ee469eb80209b30f334082.jpg

Last edited:
U.S and China in the Atlantic :coffee:

No bad, can't waiting for new type055 DDG photo
11月7日,在梅波特港东南大西洋海域,中国海军济南舰舰载直升机准备起飞。当地时间11月7日,刚刚结束对美国友好访问的中国海军152舰艇编队导弹驱逐舰济南舰、导弹护卫舰益阳舰和综合补给舰千岛湖舰,与美国海军在梅波特港东南海域举行联合演练。
094736ni5v14dev54uc511.jpg

083151y9q60q774gddh7h4.jpg

083253sfh88l1grs84dbto.jpg

094422zntncizng39n5eit.jpg

084347hwwn1ddlnbs4n1ss.jpg

Last edited:
IMO no ... first of all the serial is psed - usually they have 78x2x-serial and I'm sure that the CFT is more a trick of the lights !
It's a right way to PS the serial of PLAAF aircrafts ... coz How many & Where the fighter deployed it's the Military Secrecy for China military force.

HQ-9 launch
102304xmle1nk4snn54vun.jpg

It's a right way to PS the serial of PLAAF aircrafts ... coz How many & Where the fighter deployed it's the Military Secrecy for China military force.

Even if maybe understandable I think it is a nasty and annoying habit !

Even if maybe understandable I think it is a nasty and annoying habit !
I think Chinese learnt the lesson during WWII, although bad-looking but a good habit to save our sensitive information. Here these photos posted in PDF forum r not secret, the internet is transparent, China government just wanna display to the world... some confidential project under developing we never know coz their stuffs & research personnels don't use internet inside PLA institutions.

That's actually a good point and maybe for the immediate PLAAF-modernisation much more important than flight testing of the J-20 or so.

I'm sure, there are hundreds needed for simple transport units as well as additional EW- and even more ASW-units.

Deino

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom