What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Well i read the news ... don't know whether true coz many West media good at defaming China.
if it helps the british media was sucking up to china when Xi Jinping came to the uk

The Western Europe don't even have a working stealth prototype. So who is ahead apart from US.
this is a BAE System 5th gen jet. it was canceled in favour of the f35. which is something im annoyed at, as i like this design over the f35.
maxresdefault.jpg

if it helps the british media was sucking up to china when Xi Jinping came to the uk
Now Britain welcome China and need China doing business ... i only wish we can trade with Britain Rolls-Royce engines when Xi visited UK, China really need some advanced techs from Britain to improve us.

Now Britain welcome China and need China doing business ... i only wish we can trade with Britain Rolls-Royce engines when Xi visited UK, China really need some advanced techs from Britain to help us.
no chance. rolls royce is of limits. i dont think the the government will allow that. it's too sensitive.

if china wants engine tech the it should look no further. turkey builds the ge-f110-129 they should get their hands on them. or saudi arabia to get the ej-200.
not pakistan those jets are watched over the f100-229 has design in corporations which are on the f119 and the f135 from the f22 and the f35 respectively.

this is a BAE System 5th gen jet. it was canceled in favour of the f35. which is something im annoyed at, as i like this design over the f35.
maxresdefault.jpg
That's right, Britain ever developed a stealth fighter before F35 ... what a pity to cancel the project coz F35.

do you have proof that Chinese avionics and stealth coating are one of plaaf's strengths?
also plaaf does not even have stealth fighters inducted so how can it be a strength? do they still bake the stealth coatings on the jets or do they use electrostatic methods to apply the coatings on the jet?

If avionics hadn't been a strength of the PLAAF, they wouldn't have AESA radars installed on every major surveillance and combat platform. They wouldn't have multiple institutions simultaneously developing sensors and radar systems. They wouldn't have deployed AESA radars before the Russians did.

Likewise, China is one of the few countries capable of building and testing RCS-optimized aircraft. Even though none are in service, having enough confidence in their stealth research to put out multiple prototypes is something very few can do.

no chance. rolls royce is of limits. i dont think the the government will allow that. it too sensitive.

if china wants engine tech the it should look no further. turkey builds the ge-f110-129 they should get their hands on them. or saudi arabia to get the ej-200.
not pakistan those jets are watched over the f100-229 has design in corporations which are on the f119 and the f135 from the f22 and the f35 respectively.
LOL ... trust me, everything can trade when really lack money. It's not 1st time for China to trade with Britain Rolls-Royce engines, in 1970s China had purchased British 'SPEY' jet engine techs & produce-line from Rolls-Royce, today China produced 'SPEY' jet engines used on PLAAF JH-7A bomber/fighters.

Why? The WS-13 engine is already in testing while the upgraded WS-13A variant is being developed.
Import mature & advanced techs & manufacturing technique to boost China domestic jet engine develop ... WS-13 under test, but not mature yet ... we need current advanced techs for referentce to imporve ours.

Last edited:
If avionics hadn't been a strength of the PLAAF, they wouldn't have AESA radars installed on every major surveillance and combat platform. They wouldn't have multiple institutions simultaneously developing sensors and radar systems. They wouldn't have deployed AESA radars before the Russians did.

Likewise, China is one of the few countries capable of building and testing RCS-optimized aircraft. Even though none are in service, having enough confidence in their stealth research to put out multiple prototypes is something very few can do.
in regards to the aesa, china got that tech from Israel. also radars are sensors not avionics.
true china has done very well in developing stealth jets. but i am skeptical of the jets performance.

LOL ... trust me, everything can trade when really lack money. It's not 1st time for China to trade with Britain Rolls-Royce engines, in 1970s China had purchased British 'SPEY' jet engine techs & produce-line from Rolls-Royce, today China produced 'SPEY' jet engines used on PLAAF JH-7A bomber/fighters.
that was before the embargo.

I believe future the weapon embargo will be broken, more interests between Europe & China and more chance.
theres no chance. china does quiet business with countries for defence procurements. did you know that Germany sold 13 fuel cell aip's to china? in regards to engines you may be closer than you think to independence. the ws-10/15/20 will share a similar core to that of the cfm56 which that itself is based on the f101.

ge-f101 engine which has core similar to that of the cfm56, which is similar to that of the ws series engines.
images

the cfm56-2 which its core will be existent on the ws series engines
CFM56_2.jpg

chinese ws-10 which its core is similar to that of the cfm56 and the f101
Chinese_WS-10B_Fighter_Aircraft_Engine.jpg

in regards to the aesa, china got that tech from Israel.

Israel was not involved the development of Chinese phased array radars.

also radars are sensors not avionics.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

true china has done very well in developing stealth jets. but i am skeptical of the jets performance.

Skepticism does not necessarily translate into actuality.

Import mature & advanced techs & manufacturing technique to boost China domestic jet engine develop ... WS-13 under test, but not mature yet ... we need current advanced techs for referentce to imporve ours.

The whole point of using WS-13 is to make it a proven platform; buying foreign engines does not solve the problem. That's like playing basketball to improve your soccer skills.

Israel was not involved the development of Chinese phased array radars.

Skepticism does not necessarily translate into actuality.
they "israel" sold aesa radars to china.
i never had you as the troll type. radars are sensors, take it as one of the things you learnt today.

also believing something to be something is not reality, its hope.

they "israel" sold aesa radars to china.

The Chinese wanted them to do so in the 1990s, but due to US pressure the deal imploded.

i never had you as the troll type. radars are sensors, take it as one of the things you learnt today

Newsflash, amigo; they are considered avionics as well. :)

also believing something to be something is not reality, its hope.

In other words, skepticism is merely another kind of hope.

Back
Top Bottom