What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Food may seem an irrellevant topic in the military but it is in fact one of the key corner stones that keeps any military standing with their feet straight. Aside from the primary reasons to join the military (careers, benefits or a strong patriotism) Food, along with entertainment and good infrastructure for personal use (telephones, good electric grid and internet etc.) gives the average soldier more reason to fight to protect his country and even much more less reason to mutiny, rebel against their superiors or even defect to the enemy, just because of the fact they are living a better life.

There's a reason why the USMC for example, almost 'spoils' their troops, especially the ones overseas. I know from this one guy there from california, who had this delicious all-you-can-eat taco bar there, every weekend. And on top of that, there was free wifi throughout the entire facility, so everyone was either gaming or facebooking with friends and family whenever they hadn't to do any chores.

I think that providing your troops with good and tasty food is even more important than supplying them with the latest weaponry, money can buy. I mean, What do you prefer? Troops who have just sticks and stones but who will stick by you till death, OR, a future soldier with €1.000.000 worth of equipment but who will defect as soon as the enemy doesn't fire on sight anymore?

Any new pictures of 052d destroyer?
For wanglaokan :cheers:

New building 052C class and 052D class air defense destroyer. It's 6th 052C class and 2nd 052D class, 1st 052D running sea trial soon there's pic.

t6qyC.jpg

DUQzA.jpg

Building 052C and 052D class shipyard

jeziE.jpg

sjmYS.jpg

World phased array radar air defense destroyer map, pity still lacking other phased array radar frigates
3A5Dy.jpg

PLA Army's new toy, Laser rangefinder + "BeiDou" satellate position system = Army's howitzer attack guide:mps:

bAOTh.jpg

YJftK.jpg

ltbdR.jpg

paGXP.jpg

Y7HgD.jpg

China developing new light tank, one leak pic.
Rumors said the new light tank has finished related ground test including test in Tibet and mountain areas, it will be equiped by PLA Army for the Southwest and South tank groups to replace type59D tank, future own new light tank + ZTZ96A MBT.

vQfAR.jpg

2011 old leak pics:

a0BSH.jpg

BLevy.jpg

China HQ-9 anti-aircraft missile launch and destroy coming enemy's missile at night,PART I
:triniti:

1miLj.jpg

ZzfYj.jpg

WyZw7.jpg

Rfn8u.jpg

ml3ba.jpg

fJlA0.jpg

GbDqc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom