What's new

Legacy of Pakistani Drama Serials & their iconic soundtracks

What about Ankahi , Tanhiyan , Angantera and 50/50 ?

Alpha Bravo Charlie is best PTV Drama ever produced by ISPR.ISPR should make some famous Army based Drama again.Sherdil was a flop.

☪☪☪☪;933507 said:
Alpha Bravo Charlie is best PTV Drama ever produced by ISPR.ISPR should make some famous Army based Drama again.Sherdil was a flop.
hi
i don't think people liked Wilco as well the thing is its not ISPR it's all Shoaib mansoor. and another reason why these dramas are not widely watched is because we have a lot of channels now in the days of ABC there was only one channel.

hi
still not getting you buddy tell me the time from the video & then ill be able to tell

Bro she comes at 2:29 and 2:30 only in a pink top, i was wondering is she the same one crying in the whole video?? In that pink top she is well :devil::devil: what can i say :yahoo:

Bro she comes at 2:29 and 2:30 only in a pink top, i was wondering is she the same one crying in the whole video?? In that pink top she is well :devil::devil: what can i say :yahoo:

I think you are talking about this girl...

Her name is Mehreen Raheel.
:)

i have sort of grown up on bakra kishtom par and omar quereshi....and qtv...bnut after thta what came was suckingly horrible!

Well I remember the old dramas they used to be addictive 12-20 episode per series

Once you start watching you can't get up from it

The wonderful stuff about the old stuff was

a) The dialogs used to be quite interesting
b) The story telling and plot development was top notch
c) The story had a wonderful progression from start to end
and the series used to be 20 episodes or plus minus which was ok
d) There were always strong characters in the dramas

Dramas that I have watched and which have left a great lasting impressions

1)Tanhaian , fun and real issue always entertaining drama to
watch

2) Angan Tera , I remember watching it when I was very young
obviously I did not understood the subtle statements in it
but I watched few episodes on youtube and really loved the
dialogs and sarcasm

Obviously there were others but these two are in my mind

The Zee TV dramas are not that great

Same crappy story
Shadi , good girl , evil lady , jail , twist , happy and then extensions

The Pakistani drams of old were great becasue the people in the 80's were the generation , prior to Zia Ul Haq from 70's that used to enjoy alot of freedom of expression on TV and media outlets so that generation was quite frankly was golden generation of Pakistan Television.

Even if you watch the old re runs on youtube you still see their quality is million times better then what ever PTV produces now a days.

Now , the Pakisani Dramas are suffering

#1 Lack of sponsorship for $$$$ for these dramas
#2 Alot of gliter from Zee TV , and usage of super models in dramas
who don't necessarily know how to act
#3 People have so many choices now they don't know when a good
series is starting etc lack of marketing ....

Once our writers / producers will write quality plays and spend some cash into audio/visuals people will watch it -

But the mentality that Produce and make your relatives heros / heroin has got to stop and real talent has to be nurtured and brought up
SIR IN MY CHILHOOD I USE TO SES BAKRA QISTON PE AND LOT OF OTHER PAKISTANI DRAMA ,THEY WERE SIMPLY GREAT AND DO HAVE GOOD DEMAND IN NORTH INDIA.THEY PRODUCE GOOD COMEDIANS LIKE MY FAV TILL NOW OMER SHARIF (THE LEGAND OF COMEDY)THIS SHOW THAT A GOOD PRODUCT SELLS BIAS OF ITS ORIGIN.

my fav drama with a good lesson

Last edited by a moderator:
After a long time a good comdey drama i follow is BULBALY on ARY DIGITAL. Its too good but some time they are over line :(

ary digital new drama DAAM
its also a nice drama

Back
Top Bottom