What's new

Left wing came]Bo Xilai undo Chongqing TV commercial advertising, play Red songs.

I don't think Bo Xilai has a chance of being one of the big three (president, NPC chair, premier) in the next government as he's a few years too old to serve for two more terms. But he may be able to get into the Politburo Standing Committee for one single term as a Vice-President or Vice-Premier. He may even have Li Changchun or Zhou Yongkang's portfolio for a single term, although the thought of him getting Li Changchun's job (propaganda) is pretty scary, both to me and presumably to CCTV.

I don't think Bo Xilai has a chance of being one of the big three (president, NPC chair, premier) in the next government as he's a few years too old to serve for two more terms. But he may be able to get into the Politburo Standing Committee for one single term as a Vice-President or Vice-Premier. He may even have Li Changchun or Zhou Yongkang's portfolio for a single term, although the thought of him getting Li Changchun's job (propaganda) is pretty scary, both to me and presumably to CCTV.

Maoist ballet anyone?

Maoist ballet anyone?

I'm sure Bo Xilai's son and that granddaughter of Chen Xu he's rumored to be dating could start a group called the Red Stripes and become the world's biggest Maoist rock band, with his daddy's help of course.

I'm sure Bo Xilai's son and that granddaughter of Chen Xu he's rumored to be dating could start a group called the Red Stripes and become the world's biggest Maoist rock band, with his daddy's help of course.

I'll renounce my Chineseness if those two become China's prince Harry and Kate Middleton.

:hitwall: Maoist are extremists, we can not give them the rights of States. They will destroy China.

They're politicians dude... They can be democratic progressives for all you know.

Bo Xilai is a great person to have as a lower tier leader but I distrust hereditary rule. We've been laughing at US, Egypt, North Korea, India, Taiwan, etc. for having hereditary rulers, what happens when we have the same? This is why I'm seriously hoping that Xi Jinping does not actually become president. I hate feudalism.

Look Chongqing TV, that is recite Mao Zedong's Poetry!
What does Bo Xilai want?

this moron should be permanently removed from the Chinese political scene.

Back
Top Bottom