What's new

Lebanon ready to send 15,000 troops to south when Israel pulls out

Owais

Reaction score

BEIRUT: Lebanon is ready to deploy 15,000 troops in the south up to the border with Israel when the Jewish state pulls out all soldiers from the area, security sources said.

"The government asserts that it is ready to send 15,000 troops to the south, with the Israeli withdrawal beyond the Blue Line," or Lebanon's UN-drawn border with Israel, they said.

Asked about the military presence of Hezbollah which has been controlling the border area, Lebanese minister Aridi said: "Where the army will be, it will be on its own."

Owais said:

http://www.geo.tv/news_images/world/08-Aug-06-44bc6aa0-b050-49e0-9d09-26a62845aaf8lbn-army_lpic.jpg BEIRUT: Lebanon is ready to deploy 15,000 troops in the south up to the border with Israel when the Jewish state pulls out all soldiers from the area, security sources said.

"The government asserts that it is ready to send 15,000 troops to the south, with the Israeli withdrawal beyond the Blue Line," or Lebanon's UN-drawn border with Israel, they said.

Asked about the military presence of Hezbollah which has been controlling the border area, Lebanese minister Aridi said: "Where the army will be, it will be on its own."

What the hell are these troops doing now, when the israel is attacking their country. Cant they face and protect their own people from Israel.
I was just watching fox news, and Israel military spokesman along with leaders declare an open war with lebanone and two of its ally countries Iran and Syria and he urged it is time to defeat lebanone rather than waiting them to become strong in next couple of yrz and they are not going to step back.

On the other hand Labonese PM made a very emotional speech in UN meeting where all other leaders of arab countries were present. He now openly asked the help from Arab nations as the killing of innocent people continues.

I saw his speech he was almost crying and weeping as tears were clearly coming from his eyes when he was talking about the death's of innocent people. And the other leaders were just sitting and watching, damn those punks:mad: !!!

melb4aust said:
What the hell are these troops doing now, when the israel is attacking their country. Cant they face and protect their own people from Israel.
I was just watching fox news, and Israel military spokesman along with leaders declare an open war with lebanone and two of its ally countries Iran and Syria and he urged it is time to defeat lebanone rather than waiting them to become strong in next couple of yrz and they are not going to step back.

On the other hand Labonese PM made a very emotional speech in UN meeting where all other leaders of arab countries were present. He now openly asked the help from Arab nations as the killing of innocent people continues.

I saw his speech he was almost crying and weeping as tears were clearly coming from his eyes when he was talking about the death's of innocent people. And the other leaders were just sitting and watching, damn those punks:mad: !!!

U stole my words....!!!

Let me just add,things would have been totally different if LA had got involved in the war much before.That wud have bought a lot of legitamacy into the war and might have paved the way for syia and iran and other arab countries to help LA and thus widening the context and probably we might have had a ceasifre by now.

Leb PM is known for his emotional outburst,i will call him a very feeble leader.

Back
Top Bottom