What's new

"leave My Valley" ISPR released new tribute song for indian occupied KASHMIR

What a sick joke. Pathetic. Useless cosmetic measures.

Every effort has a role. Do not under estimate the role of songs/strategic communications in setting the tone towards final push. This is just one part of strategy.

Please, spare us. These efforts only have a role when they're part of a larger strategy that includes some sort of physical support to the resistance. Short of that, everything is useless --- and, as I predicted, this cringey song is backfiring with everyone on Twitter and on the ISPR Fb comments section having a field day.

yehi kam reh gya tha . those whom give these ideas should be court marshalled man . go fight the damn war and take it aas you take previously . ab to kashmiri bhi ye song sun ker hansty hoon gay

Jab GHQ ne decide karlia hai k ye he bakwas karnee hai --- court martial kisko karna hai?

Even the Kashmiris would be laughing hard :lol::lol: I can understand some artist or civilian making these songs but the Army :suicide:

Wondering why Talibans/Mujahideens have never released a song for Afghanistan...and they are the real fighters.

People who do songs don't fight...and people who fights don't make songs.

Not sure if DG ISPR or DJ ISPR...
FB_IMG_1596466653706.jpg

yehi kam reh gya tha . those whom give these ideas should be court marshalled man . go fight the damn war and take it aas you take previously . ab to kashmiri bhi ye song sun ker hansty hoon gay
Pehley yeh poochna chahiye ki Pakistani state aur people ko Kashmir mein interest hai ya nahi. Agar nahi hai toh stop the drama and disband the military. Absorb the personnels into police department.

- PRTP GWD

What a sick joke. Pathetic. Useless cosmetic measures.

this is called wasting tax payers money and then telling also that see
we wasted your money.
This is what ISPR is doing

Please, spare us. These efforts only have a role when they're part of a larger strategy that includes some sort of physical support to the resistance. Short of that, everything is useless --- and, as I predicted, this cringey song is backfiring with everyone on Twitter and on the ISPR Fb comments section having a field day.

Jab GHQ ne decide karlia hai k ye he bakwas karnee hai --- court martial kisko karna hai?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom