What's new

Leaked video of Chinese trawler hitting Japanese patrol Boat

Hindutvadi

BANNED
Reaction score

As for my understanding goes,the trawler could have easily avoided the clash...anyways, Japanese paid it back in their own language.

Even after repeated warnings of the Japanese coast guard,the trawled didnot stop and instead rammed it!!

PS: I request the mods to kindly move this to appropriate section if it doesnot belong here. Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
I am ok with him ramming it.
Japanese coast guard once sunk a Taiwanese protest ship.
They aren't suppose to be in the area in the first place.

In 1997, a Sino-Japanese Fisheries Agreement regarding the fishing management and rights of sea area between China and Japan has been reached. It was "entered into force in 2000, the waters of the East China Sea are divided into four jurisdictional zones: (a) undisputed territorial seas; (b) exclusive fishing zones within each country’s EEZ; (c) a shared, intermediate fishery zone within the EEZ’s that straddles a hypothetical median line; and (d) high seas. While the principle of coastal-state jurisdiction applies in the former two zones, the principle of flag-state jurisdiction applies in the latter two. Crucially, with an enlightened view to immunise bilateral commercial fishery rights and related issues from sovereignty-related contestations, the territorial waters adjacent to the islands were excluded from the application of the fisheries agreement. Instead, the extant fisheries dispensation (the 1975 Japan-China Fishery Agreement), which deemed the areas around the islands as part of the high seas, was allowed to prevail.[44]

I would recommend you Indians, if you are one in the first to think about how to avoid food riots due to QE2 then using time to concern with Chinese affairs.

The matter will be duly resolved in the coming years. Japan will need a few big favours from China. In return, Japan will agree to such disputes with China will be suitably settled. This is inevitable.

India I believe never invented a game like Go nor did it invent Chess.
http://www.goddesschess.com/chessays/sloanhistory.html
Thinking along such lines are very Chinese.

first,japanese have not authority to warn chinese boats around diaoyu island,the whole incident last 2 hours,why did japans only reveal 2 minutes,only insane people would beileve that a 600 tons trawler would hit a thousands tons patrol boat on purpose, it's not a very convincing vidio ...

Last edited:
I would recommend you Indians, if you are one in the first to think about how to avoid food riots due to QE2 then using time to concern with Chinese affairs.
U forgot to recommend illiteracy, toilets, armed insurgencies, poverty etc etc.

There are other threads to rant about India,kindly dont troll.

The matter will be duly resolved in the coming years. Japan will need a few big favours from China. In return, Japan will agree to such disputes with China will be suitably settled. This is inevitable.
Chinese version of octopus paul? Lol

Last edited:
Like you are the one to talk.
Go back and deal with your ****. Else become like America.

U forgot to recommend illiteracy, toilets, armed insurgencies, poverty etc etc.

There are other threads to rant about India,kindly dont troll.

Chinese version of octopus paul? Lol

May I suggest a chinese trawler wolfpack where by you have something like 5 trawlers travelling together. Might be far more convincing if all 5 of them hit the patrol boat at the same time

May I suggest a chinese trawler wolfpack where by you have something like 5 trawlers travelling together. Might be far more convincing if all 5 of them hit the patrol boat at the same time

You've got one very unhappy patrol boat Captain :D :D :D.

Back
Top Bottom