What's new

Leaked report: Pakistan had 'major failures' during OBL incident

The US flew in stealth helicopters to drop off the well versed wives and children of bin laden who were trained to withstand the torture and questioning of ISI interrogators and they froze bin ladens blood and reheated it and spilled it all over along with some brains which couldn't be analyzed for DNA because we do not believe in those trivial things while living in this country. I guess we could have sent it abroad to get an answer but then we would have dubbed it a conspiracy theory like 9/11. It was a PR stunt for Obama and even if he got reelected because he killed the poster child of Alqaida, how does that change anything that happened? They now have helicopters that can not be detected. That is what I took from the story.

Man I almost took it for sarcasm!

I mean would you cheer at COAS

or

shout at him and curse at him and demand his removal?

Just curious.

peace to you.

Should woulda coulda scenario is tough to decipher into a reaction. If he comes and says what you say he did, that amounts to treason. His removal would be the absolute minimum penalty in that supposed case. I think that goes without saying even with having the best interests of the country at heart.

If he comes and says what you say he did, that amounts to treason. His removal would be the absolute minimum penalty in that supposed case. .

Thank you.

Just wanted to know where exactly you stand.

And unfortunately you stand with Islamist terrorists.

Killing the ben mofo laden was the best thing for Pakistan. And yet you want to try COAS for treason?

What a pathetic stand.

Your ilk is the one who made Maullah mardood ghazi brathran from Lal Haram masjid as hero
while at the same time our brave SSG officer a villain even when he gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Truly shameful.

Sorry to say.

I understand what you are saying.

However I didn't hear your response to the following (unless I missed it)

Will you be OK if COAS came on TV and said that he worked with Americans to take out the biggest threat to Pakistan aka Ben fing Laden?

or

Just curious.

peace to you.

As an Indian, I have little say on this but your way of defending COAS lacks logic...

I don't think it would have really mattered if he said he allowed the killing of that mofo..it is about how a leader present himself..he could have easily explained how that guy is danger to your country and how good was the deed to eliminate him..

Defending COAS is one thing...but using this childish logic makes no sense...

Man I almost took it for sarcasm!

u really can't imagine the depth of thier stupidity. only few pakistani pipo admit abt their current low life situation. I beg ur pardon on their behalf. :D

A......he [COAS] could have easily explained how that guy is danger to your country and how good was the deed to eliminate him.....

Come to Pakistan and live here for 6 months.

Then

tell me if I need a COAS to come on TV and tell me that Ben mofo Laden was a danger to our country.

Like we are all 3rd graders who need COAS to tell us that sun rises from the East. Wow!

Now that my friend is very mature logic.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

Thank you.

Just wanted to know where exactly you stand.

And unfortunately you stand with Islamist terrorists.

Killing the ben mofo laden was the best thing for Pakistan. And yet you want to try COAS for treason?

What a pathetic stand.

Your ilk is the one who made Maullah mardood ghazi brathran from Lal Haram masjid as hero
while at the same time our brave SSG officer a villain even when he gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Truly shameful.

Sorry to say.

Jumping to conclusions are we? Either way, you want to bend the rules of a country for a person who comes on TV and says that he kept the country in the dark of his plans for over a year and now will need to be hailed as a hero? There was nothing wrong with what he did other than hiding his intentions from the Pakistani public. Do you think I disagree with what shakeel afridi did? In a round about way he was helping catch bin ladin, which is a good thing. The round about way is what made him a traitor. Go see what the US does with its traitors even if they want to provide their citizens with information about what their government is doing. So to answer you calling me a islamojihadi, let me explain to you that even a third world pretend muslim country like Pakistan has a code of conduct not much different than any other third world country. If you have the balls to come on TV and say that you were in cahoots with a foreign government and expect me to clap my hands and not call on him to fall on his sword, you have to be insane.

Come to Pakistan and live here for 6 months.

Then

tell me if I need a COAS to come on TV and tell me that Ben mofo Laden was a danger to our country.

Like we are all 3rd graders who need COAS to tell us that sun rises from the East. Wow!

Now that my friend is very mature logic.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

Ameen o Amen whatever justifiies the truth. Sometimes u speak so nice fauji.

Jumping to conclusions are we? Either way, you want to bend the rules of a country for a person who comes on TV and says that he kept the country in the dark of his plans for over a year and now will need to be hailed as a hero? There was nothing wrong with what he did other than hiding his intentions from the Pakistani public. Do you think I disagree with what shakeel afridi did? In a round about way he was helping catch bin ladin, which is a good thing. The round about way is what made him a traitor. Go see what the US does with its traitors even if they want to provide their citizens with information about what their government is doing. So to answer you calling me a islamojihadi, let me explain to you that even a third world pretend muslim country like Pakistan has a code of conduct not much different than any other third world country. If you have the balls to come on TV and say that you were in cahoots with a foreign government and expect me to clap my hands and not call on him to fall on his sword, you have to be insane.

Yes.

COAS should have had a website with real time updates for Ben mofo Laden location and or the plans to get rid of the nasty little beeach.

That all the Islam$hit would not be kept in the dark by the COAS.

This is great.

Oh meray bhai, Looks like you do not live in Pakistan and have not lived here for the last 20 years.

Because if you did, you would know how our police and army has been brutally attacked by the "Asteen kay saanp Islamists terrorists".

But you won't know I guess. You will never realize.

peace

Yes.

COAS should have had a website with real time updates for Ben mofo Laden location and or the plans to get rid of the nasty little beeach.

That all the Islam$hit would not be kept in the dark by the COAS.

This is great.

Oh meray bhai, Looks like you do not live in Pakistan and have not lived here for the last 20 years.

Because if you did, you would know how our police and army has been brutally attacked by the "Asteen kay saanp Islamists terrorists".

But you won't know I guess. You will never realize.

peace

You asked me a question .. and now you are trying to tell me that in real life there is no TV and the COAS does not answer to anyone .. Make up your mind .. Did he come on TV and admit to colluding with the US?

Dont worry about me living in this country. I do not think the muslims will have me go anywhere in the world in the next few years. They will make sure all Pakistanis end up in Pakistan. So why not get a head start before everyone? :)

..... Did he come on TV and admit to colluding with the US?:)

Why you keep on using Islamist lingo like "Colluding with US".

Why are you so conspiratorial in your views?

Why you want to side with the bad guys the terrorists?

Is your motivation based on Islamism or something else?

Why this lynch mob mentality that supports Ben mofo laden?

just curious.

I understand what you are saying.

However I didn't hear your response to the following (unless I missed it)

Will you be OK if COAS came on TV and said that he worked with Americans to take out the biggest threat to Pakistan aka Ben fing Laden?

or

Just curious.

peace to you.

I would be OK with that. In fact I want the COAS to come apologize to Pakistani nation and ensure us that there will be no more adventurism by army and that they will abide by the directions given by people elected by us.

I would be OK with that. .

OK with what?

...I want the COAS to come apologize to Pakistani nation and ensure us that there will be no more adventurism by army and that they will abide by the directions given by people elected by us.
Quit living in the old days.

Current COAS has by his actions and words proven over and over again that he wants democratic system to succeed in Pakistan.

Move to 2013 please.

peace

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom