What's new

LEAKED AUDIO-PTI dissident MPA tried to create forward block in KP scheming with Hamza Shahbaz & CO

Apparently most of those lotas are with PTI. From Q to Z .I mean 100% lotafied party vying for revolution :lol:

Bitch please. Start counting Q-League guys in PTI and I start counting Q-League guys in PML-N. Lets see which party has more lotas from Q-League? :azn:

Now don't show your arse and run away as usual. :lol:

Bitch please. Start counting Q-League guys in PTI and I start counting Q-League guys in PML-N. Lets see which party has more lotas from Q-League? :azn:

Now don't show your arse and run away as usual. :lol:
Then please tell me a single person in the leadership which has always been from PTI?

So nawaz sharif again started trade on politicians. ..Shame on PMLN and shame on their blind supporter.
PMLN will never learn lesson from past.

Then please tell me a single person in the leadership which has always been from PTI?

Showed your arse once again? Was expecting that.. :rofl:

What happened to exposing evil PTI? Why don't you do a head count and post a list of PML-Q guys who joined PTI and settle this issue once and for all?

Or running away at crucial time is the only thing you've learned from your leaders? :lol:

Every party doing that so why PTI have dozens of lotte in party THE difference this one is leak and so here we go.....

Every party doing that so why PTI have dozens of lotte in party THE difference this one is leak and so here we go.....
But nawaz sharif has experienced team...You know what I mean....
And Look the face of him and beard, People Says Noor on him, But I say majority using beard to sell Islam and bid on biggest price.
Again trade is on Peak. Look the angel Hamza shahbaz. ....I am sure He learnt lot from his father....And from EXPERIENCED team .

But nawaz sharif has experienced team...You know what I mean....
And Look the face of him and beard, People Says Noor on him, But I say majority using beard to sell Islam and bid on biggest price.
Again trade is on Peak. Look the angel Hamza shahbaz. ....I am sure He learnt lot from his father....And from EXPERIENCED team .
110% agree, koi sair hair koi sawa sair Zia break muslim league in dozen parts to give a chance to Nawaj not same but same army give dozens lotte to IK make PTI strong, PTI itself jodd todd ka Ek nayab shahkar.

Back
Top Bottom