What's new

LCH TD-2 makes a silent maiden flight; incorporates many new features

You think so coz you are not very much informed,updated and post comments with lots of imgaination like Ak is better than T90 ,B.S about Prithvi 2 etc etc .My suggestion is -It would be much better if you keep yourself update and keep aside from indulging in hot debate with some opponents AKA CHINESE OR Pakistani till you are really ready to debate.Your weak posts cost other indians like Kinetic,liquid,myself,sparky etc who spent considerable amount of time here ,a kinda disregards as Opponents always mention your posts as proof to prove their point..

P.S- Ignore typo error ,using mobile to post here.
\
thnaks pandora
from last one year i m regularly reading every post about IAF and that help a lot me while my air force SSB .
I also request to all member this forum is really great source of information about defense. please do not degrade its level by B.S. and blind argument its better to raise our knowledge before we put our speculation here .. thanks to all

wah!re mera Desh!!:smitten:

AERO+INDIA+2011-+DAY+3+-+LOT+V+%288%29-797859.jpg

^^ i dont think he know much about chopper . . . So What He would be thinking as he just know its chopper to fight with enemy

LCH still need more modifications
but this will support 22 heavy attack helicopters in future

LAHAT with LCH should be a good combo.LAHAT can engage tanks with topattack mode at 12 km range when fired from a gunship and can penetrate upto 860 mm rha with its 5kg tandem heat warhead.Moreover,due to its lesser weight it can be fitted in quad packs unlike the much heavier(also much advanced and greater penetration)Helina atgm which comes in twin configuration.
REGARDS....

LCH will mainly be used at mountain terrains, close support to infantry.

LCH will mainly be used at mountain terrains, close support to infantry.

Can you bring some thing new??/,,,, :P its well known that India is trying to defend her from two countries, and both are at mountain side....

Thats why Indian weapons procurement is focused on LIGHT... Even MMRCA has one condition (It must work proper at high altitude...).

^^I did not find any mountains in Rajastan & Punjab borders..

Having said, it was the lack of good light helicopters which we experienced in Kargil war. Big stuff like Apache or Mi's not apt for a heli attack in mountain region.

Back
Top Bottom