What's new

LCA Tejas was developed faster than Rafale, Eurofighter & F-22

Setting up an industry framework takes time and if you are building something which requires most modern techs its gonna take more time and to add to that if its done in a country that had no basic high tech industrial setup and being an agrarian economy under the international sanctions.

From outside people can complain for 1000s of things, but to drive from inside it takes lot of courage to meet all the obstacles. Some obstacles where met with best solutions and in others there could have been hit and trial or failures. None the less entire exercise has built a very fertile base for upcoming high tech industries. It has prepared the right set of ground to run and jump ahead.
Wow what a great info you have provided, haha, had all this been true your own government would not have declared HAL as highly in efficient and given the contract of Rafael s to Mr Anil Armani, who r u kidding?

Because the rest of the fighters on the list were being "DEVELOPED"
While LCA was being "ASSEMBLED" after sourcing almost every complex piece of tech from somewhere.

You can't compare the development of LCA with any of the other ones on the list.

But yes, apart from that, india did achieve building up of a fighter while being smart to induct and buy tech instead of reinventing it, which they initially tried and wasted years on.
I hope they can do the same for other projects and things would be much quicker.

donot compare it with 5th gen jets it is 3rd gen crap and can be developed within one year by ordinary engineers

Wow what a great info you have provided, haha, had all this been true your own government would not have declared HAL as highly in efficient and given the contract of Rafael s to Mr Anil Armani, who r u kidding?

I wish you could understand what I said.

HAL is not the industrial infrastructure that I am talking about.Its clear that moving forward Organization like HAL, ISRO or DRDO will work towards building infrastructure where by the private players can get into the industry and take up various roles.

Reliance Defence is an offset partner that to off just 10% of total offset clause value.

donot compare it with 5th gen jets it is 3rd gen crap and can be developed within one year by ordinary engineers

Bhai mehran se better car banalo ya atleast motorcycle ....
kya ordinary engineers bhi nahi hai kya?

I wish you could understand what I said.

HAL is not the industrial infrastructure that I am talking about.Its clear that moving forward Organization like HAL, ISRO or DRDO will work towards building infrastructure where by the private players can get into the industry and take up various roles.

Reliance Defence is an offset partner that to off just 10% of total offset clause value.

Bhai mehran se better car banalo ya atleast motorcycle ....
kya ordinary engineers bhi nahi hai kya?
We r already making jf17 since 11 years, you have no face to mock us

That's remarkable achievement, So Hindustan is now officially fastest designer of latest fighter jets in world.

Multiple ID rat is back with his bullsh!t threads

They will be ready by the time you develop green paint on your own
D0A66K94_400x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom