What's new

'LCA-Tejas' undertaking air-to-air refueling from an IL-78 Tanker aircraft.

LCA is designed by Dassulat
lol no it is not designed by Dassault. If Dassault had designed LCA we wouldn't need to improvise on the original LCA Adding MK1, 1A etc... Including building some 20 odd prototypes until the final.

rest just here and there stuff is Indian
Like Carbon composite in the airframes, the "design", Digital FBW, Mission and air data computer, manufacturing of the fuselage, and airframes, internal fuel tanks. here and there components are not included in this list tho.

Jhoot Khatam hain Indians per Indigenous . Enginer US ,Avionics European ,Weapons Israel ,British ,EW suite and radar Israel , Material of construction most probably Russian ,at best it is Made in India not created in India

Indians are very intelligent race, look at the CEO line up of MNC's.. the academic excellance.. wow beyond what ur country ever able to achieve.

We've reached. MARS and u poor still at LOC... move on dear.. do something productive, make ur country proud.

Yes Indians are very intelligent race, they are building US and EU firms and live happily there. They made right choose to stay away from India.

Such a pity, very late entry to join the party. Anyway welcome aboard

Any thread on Tejas and Pakistanis have their feather ruffled. I never understood it.
Is that because -

1) They still cannot name a single product designed, developed, manufactured from Pakistan in the JF-17?

2) Is that because they still cannot manufacture even the airframe a 100%?

3) Is that because they truly cannot show off any contribution on that plane?

4) Is that because they cannot even overhaul the aircraft on their own?

5) Is that because every upgrade, every improvement has to be made in China?

6) Is that because they have learnt 0 in airplane design, development? They have no testing facilities at all?

7) Is that because even the missile that is fired from the plane also has to come from China?

8) Is that because they can't even attempt a hot-refueling since they don't know what to expect.

I can go on but I rest my case. Indians should go easy on them. Honestly, I would feel the same too if Tejas was produced like the Jf-17.

You should educate yourself with the multiple 'hundreds of pages long' threads here on the JF-17 before regurgitating what you have acquired from Indian echo-chambers.

Last edited:
Teja mai hoo mark idhar hai..(Andaz apana apana)

Back
Top Bottom