What's new

LCA Tejas to take part in LIMA 2019 air show in Malaysia

the same reason why Pak still keeps F16 block 52 when more advanced variants have been out for quite some time now
That makes no sense. The MK1 was a failure hence the MK1A which for all intents is a plugging the gaps until the MK2 is available.

The PAF would get the advanced variants of the F16 if they could. But unlike the Tejas the F16 is a proven platform with years of success behind it.

What’s the point? IAF itself doesn’t feel comfortable with it and now India wants to hope for a sell outside? They might have some luck with MKI even after the latest blunder...

Point is JF 17 ran as fast as it could to not to face Tejas. Hope this time it has the energy and the COURAGE to face LCA Tejas and no excuses this time.

D2fAsDjU8AAYB3y
D2eG8LeVYAAQ6lD
D2fCNeHUcAA4iAZ
D2fBDP0U8AA-N-o
D2fBBPLUYAEwMUQ
D2fBCcsU8AAZQwT

Almost guarantee that shitty named ugly looking Teja will not be selected. My bet is on the Chinese JF17. Malaysia is very close with China now almost a vassal state.

27 feb wala din jf-17 ki entry kia kam ti...
We waited for JF 17 at Bahrain, poor aircraft didnt got the chance to participate and on top of that Pakistan had to pay a hefty amount also. Please do not run this time and show the prowess of JF17 to the world in front of LCA TEJAS.

Almost guarantee that shitty named ugly looking Teja will not be selected. My bet is on the Chinese JF17. Malaysia is very close with China now almost a vassal state.

At the moment, Neither Tejas nor JFt. JF17 may get a slight edge over Tejas because it is combat tested but we have to wait for Block 3.

Good luck to all that are going to be taking part.

Chinese JF17... Are you sure that Pak has nothing to do with JF17

Chinese JF17... Are you sure that Pak has nothing to do with JF17
If we have nothing to with it, do we then not make the 50% profit from the sale or not make 58% of the plane in Pakistan with our engineers?

I'm wondering why did Modi say "Agar aaj Rafale hota" instead of "Agar aaj Tejas hota"
Very excited to see the orders come in for Tejas I'm thinking of buying one for myself.

I'm wondering why did Modi say "Agar aaj Rafale hota" instead of "Agar aaj Tejas hota"
Very excited to see the orders come in for Tejas I'm thinking of buying one for myself.

To justify his corruption and tell the public that opposition is doing harm to the nation by questioning the deal. Nothing else.

To justify his corruption and tell the public that opposition is doing harm to the nation by questioning the deal. Nothing else.

hahaha good you are not all blind that's promising. But I hope Modi wins, tell every Modi supporter Pakistanis are with him. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom