What's new

LCA Tejas to debut at this year's Republic Day flypast

And not every single engine fighter is lost, after an engine failure.

I haven't heard of any incident where a single engine fighter jet landed safely after engine failure. And even if there are any such examples, they are surely the exception not the rule.

He wont even have a life if he started posting about rapes in india... one pops up after every 15 mins.. :D

Sadly true! However, there was a large number of young boys who were raped in Pakistan in 2016. I feel ashamed trying to equate a rape with a rape but then when a Pakistani talks about rape in a fighter-jet thread with a sick smiley it's my duty to show him Rape is a universal problem. India's society is going through a change at-least with the number of girls coming out to report it. Hopefully, all this makes a change in India. Trying to score points on rape is uncalled for and very shallow!

This LCA seems to really boost your little egos. It's funny you're never in any ISRO threads, or in any successful launches or induction? Where are you in any HAL LCH, LUH, etc threads?

Keep in mind Arjun and LCA was developed out of an industry when even the private sector had trouble making their own cars? What pain it'll cause these souls when the Indian industrialist join in on future programs like AMCA, FRCV.

Sadly true! However, there was a large number of young boys who were raped in Pakistan in 2016. I feel ashamed trying to equate a rape with a rape but then when a Pakistani talks about rape in a fighter-jet thread with a sick smiley it's my duty to show him Rape is a universal problem. India's society is going through a change at-least with the number of girls coming out to report it. Hopefully, all this makes a change in India. Trying to score points on rape is uncalled for and very shallow!
People cannot hold there true nature back. This is not his first attempt to be completely class less...
How am I "ejaculating" did I "ejaculate" in your mouth ?

Or do you have a crystal ball stuck up somewhere ?

I haven't heard of any incident where a single engine fighter jet landed safely after engine failure. And even if there are any such examples, they are surely the exception not the rule.
The USAF has managed to recover F-16s after engine failure.
They have all been fairly close to a suitable airport.
Two engine fighters have a higher probability to develop an engine failure.

Since bird strikes are a major cause of engine failure, the sensibility to air strikes
is perhaps a better criteria than number of engines.

I am not aware of any Viggen or Gripen lost due to bird strikes, although multiple collisions has occured.
SAAB has a special "bird cannon" where they fire frozen chickens at the aircraft,
during the development, and they do special tricks to ensure the engine is not damaged.

People cannot hold there true nature back. This is not his first attempt to be completely class less...
I believe in payback... now if ur kind had class wouldnt had posted this in the first place:

If you dont have Technical knowledge STOP ejaculating .

As they say in Panjabi... Jiho jai boothi aohoo jai chapair....

Thats rich comin from a country whose half of children are victims of sexual abuse:
Nearly half of India's children abused: study

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/child-sexual-abuse-top-5-countries-highest-rates-1436162

As they say in Panjabi... Jiho jai boothi aohoo jai chapair....

kahi p Nigaahe... Kahi p Nishaana....
Are Chacha... I told u na.. Get an Eye Doctor...

You are Quoting My posts from Other Thread... Jyada Jal Gai Kyaa ??

Amount of butthurt Pakistanis and chinese showing on this thread . . .PRICELESS !!:lol::lol::lol:
It's the number, not 'amount'.

Hybrid it was a bird strike and the jet was from an operational sqadron... in november 2011.

We lost one.. and over 75 are in service... with over 19000 operational flying hours ... including combat and several international airshows !

http://quwa.org/2016/04/29/jf-17-logs-19000-operational-flight-hours/

Apart from getting export orders and advancing to BLOCK III as we speak.

False claim... nothing official... the so called pilot according to international journalists saved it.

75 in active service .. 20000 operational flying hours,combat service,international airshows,export orders...

BC still a better record than the entire indian airforce... lol.. even managed to crash C-17 in less than a month.. let alone its marvellous crash record of 1300 jets in 3 decades.

even those are for testing lol.

SQD of 2 jets... and that too for testing purposes in 4 decades... bhai yeh vedic super shakti supa powa intergallactic udan khatola hai..:lol:

It will shoot down enemy pilots with its record alone... haha
Man! You are doing real surgical strikes on these delusional folks who can't accept the reality :yahoo:

Finally teja bhai matric kar hi gaye 30 years main
Last main indian users ko aik advice bunker main beth k teja bhai ka love in air dekhna kahin ( ser mundatey hi ooley parey ) wali baat na ho jaye

Back
Top Bottom