What's new

LCA Tejas far better than China-Pak JF-17 fighters, says IAF Chief

It's been 40 years

India has been repeatedly humilated in recent years

First by Pakistan in 2019 and now by China

When you needed Tejas all you had was Mig 21s

It was a hangor queen when India was being humilated, honestly even if you eventually get it India will have to wipe the egg off its face
But but but...... it was a single aerial engagement, and you Pakistanis are making a lot out of it. How dare you.? It is only permissable if IAF does it to PAF.

Well, unless you guys send them for field trials and verify those claims - I can’t say anything.
I believe the PAF is available for scheduling a field trial whenever Bhaduria is

Yes. If we apply his logic then the X-Wing is the best aerial fighter ever.
I disagree (sorry) imo the tie fighter is better. But better still for purely speed and manoeuvrability it has to be the falcon. Did the kessel run in under 12 parsecs.

Of course he would say that, and of course there's not a shred of evidence to back it up, much like the previous chief who claimed Pakistani F-16's had been shot down.

View attachment 706884

PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS PICTURE OVER AND OVER AGAIN> I just cannot stand and get over the manhoosiat showing on the face of those mofo Endians in this picture, everytime I see it..:pissed:

Yesterday, Indian Air Chief Bhadoria had said in a press conference that the Tejas aircraft is better than JF 17 BLOCK 3 and since then Bhadoria has been a joke all over the world.

Today, Indian scientists themselves are openly stating that except for JF 17 BLOCK 3, you cannot compare JF 17 BLOCK 1 with Tejas ....

He further said that JF-17 is an excellent aircraft and Pakistan is going to sell that aircraft to the whole world.

Abhijet iyer Mitra is a scientist?

Also it's Thier not there

What's concerning is that he has connections in Pakistan who supply him with "more information about the IAF than any IAF officer"

Whoever knows the right people, tell them our armed forces need to be lectured about secrecy.

Last edited:
Apply burnol generously twice a day at burnt areas.......
I am asking a question
Is Abhijit iyer Mitra a scientist?
Do you even know who he is and what he studied and from where
you can believe his words even I agree with him sometimes

Yesterday, Indian Air Chief Bhadoria had said in a press conference that the Tejas aircraft is better than JF 17 BLOCK 3 and since then Bhadoria has been a joke all over the world.

Today, Indian scientists themselves are openly stating that except for JF 17 BLOCK 3, you cannot compare JF 17 BLOCK 1 with Tejas ....

He further said that JF-17 is an excellent aircraft and Pakistan is going to sell that aircraft to the whole world.

Please avoid creating new thread while the subject already exists. Secondly, not every random twitter or FB or any other Social Media is a credible source to create a thread/start a discussion unless you have your own detailed analysis to begin with. Instead, go through different section, view the topics and the way threads are created so you will understand PDF practices.
Abhijet iyer Mitra is a scientist?

Also it's Thier not there

No but an analyst... Poster must have mistaken or mistyped. Not an issue to argue.

Speculations.

There is no evidence that Tejas can fly.

Please avoid creating new thread while the subject already exists. Secondly, not every random twitter or FB or any other Social Media is a credible source to create a thread/start a discussion unless you have your own detailed analysis to begin with. Instead, go through different section, view the topics and the way threads are created so you will understand PDF practices.

No but an analyst... Poster must have mistaken or mistyped. Not an issue to argue.
You have put it well. These are just users in the end; hyperventinating on each word is folly. Social media is now a pain to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom